<The Sunreavers> (4 years old) are recruiting!

(whoops I posted on the wrong character)
This sounds exactly like what I’m looking for-- are you still accepting new applicants?

1 Like

Absolutely! See first post for the names of the officers you can add and look for in game to have a chat!

1 Like

Quick question…

I’m new to Horde (but have RPed Alliance for a few years) and new to BE’s in general. Any chance you guys would have an issue with accepting a new and still currently lvling BE Pally?

If I’m being honest I’m still fleshing out the character, and trying to familiarize myself with the Lore. It is however getting a bit lonely on this side of the tracks though, so I good group of folks to RP with would help perk things up a bit.

If you think it’ll work, I’d be more than happy to reach out in-game to some of the folks mentioned in the OP. Hopefully I’ll see you guys in game!

1 Like

Hi, Khayyam!

We absolutely would take you in, help show you the ropes, and navigate blood elf role-play! Feel free to reach out.

1 Like

Hi there! A friendly linked me to this post as my character is currently aligned with the Sunreavers amid the Thunder King conflict, this is of course after a chunk of the Argent was dissolved. My character has been apart of the Sunreaver fleet as a sailor but has recently returned in order to assist her own people. I would like to meet with someone to talk about joining! Reading the original post makes me quite excited to see what the actual inner workings of the guild is.

2 Likes

Hi Fayelien! We’d love to meet you. Feel free to add any one of the officers mentioned up in the original post, and reach out in game. I myself should be online and in-game Thursday at around 4-5pm server time.

1 Like

Hi Khayyam and Fayelien,

Thanks for your interest in the Sunreavers! I’ll add you to my friends and will reach out to you if I see you on. Also, feel free to add me and whisper me if you see me on. I’d be happy to rp with you both!

The Sunreavers are currently home in Dalaran. Any character that may be thinking of enlisting could seek them out at their headquarters in the Chamber of the Guardians, in the center of town.

1 Like

To anyone interested in applying/enlisting to the Sunreavers. I have decided to share my Discord username, so that we may conduct an OOC discussion, and IC interview, at times that are convenient, without having to worry about setting up a meeting, in-game.

So feel free to msg Axiann#5749 to inquire about joining our ranks!

2 Likes

Just a simple bump! We are actively recruiting all week, so we can include more Blood Elves in our next storyline!

Bump! We are in Silvermoon City all weekend and open to new recruits!

I’ve been here a mere week and find the Sunreavers most friendly and welcoming.
This is a guild with genuinely fun and entertaining events making it easy to slip into character. I’ve made many new friends, including a new initiate (like me) who joined us just last night. Great group of people.

1 Like

Have loved your energy and enthusiasm since you joined, Jaidin.

Axian, toss Rothbart an Invite if you want him back. His time helping out the Ambers has come to a very fitting close.

Just a little weekend bump!

Pardon me, are the Sunreavers still active?

We are, about as much as anyone is since Classic launched. Right now we are taking a few weeks after having just ended essentially a 12 week storyline. In a couple weeks, we will embark on another longer quest. Til then, we recruit, socialize, and regroup.

1 Like