Roomates LF Horde Guild- Thrall

Hey yall :slight_smile: My roomate and I play horde side on thrall, we both have a couple toons I main shadow (don’t laugh) and he plays blood dk and resto shaman (i know much more desireable) we’re around 350ish item level and really enjoy mythics and are currently pushing keys. We’re also looking for a guild who wouldn’t mind taking the time to teach us the raids or learn with us. I just don’t have the time or patience to pug it, although we have a ton of raiding experience in ff14 . I’m a small streamer so I also have a private discord server if you’d like to reach me there or have any questions.

Thanks for taking the time and consideration to read this :smiley:

also sorry new to the forums, it picked a random character for me to post as XD

Bump so we don’t get forgotten

Hey guys, if you are willing to transfer servers, our you may be interested in our horde guild and raid team. Check us out, and if you want to learn more about the community feel free to visit our website (linked at the bottom), where you can also apply. Hope to hear from you guys!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi Wildwork
Please add me to battletag and get in touch with me.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

-US-[H]-Area 52- 2/8M~
Hello! We are experienced players, looking to add people to our guild. We are leaving a previous guild due to the leadership there. We were 2/8M on our previous guild.
We are a very new guild. REALLY looking to get a serious raid team going. We took our best players from our previous group that was carrying the rest of our previous guild and together are looking to be more competitive. I personally was 7/8h week 1 just from pugs. So that is my drive and mentality towards this.

Just to give you some context here are some of our logs.(cant put web links so just look these up on warcraftlogs.)
Denzilana-US-Stormrage : Healing officer/GM
Galdoodle-Us-Stormrage: dps officer

SERVER - HORDE- AREA52
Raid times:7:30pm-11:00pmEST Teusday,Wednesday,and Thursday.

We are looking for all roles so I would love to hear from you. Please message me.

Discord: Bubon1c#6319 BNet:Denzilo#1844 (GM)
Discord:Riven#4508 BNet:Riven#1151 (Council)

Hey another “if you’re willing to server transfer” but, I’d love to have some variety in the folks we have around to do M+, and you two seem like you’d be a good fit for us! We’ve got a few folks who love running keys, but we end up having the same 4 or 5 people around all the time, and not much variety for good comps. . We’re a heroic guild, and we’re not going anywhere. We raid Fri/Sun, and we’d be happy to show you the ropes. If that sounds interesting check us out! wowprogress. com/guild/us/hyjal/Seaghyn

And then hit me up to chat on discord @Kyatastrophe#6666

3 Likes

I added you folks! thanks!

Hi Wildwork,

Are you looking off-realm, or are you set on Thrall? If you’re open to a potential server transfer for the next tier of raiding, please consider Surreality of Black Dragonflight, Skullcrusher and Gul’dan. We’re a well-established adult guild that raids on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-11pm, EST. I’m not sure what your availability looks like, but I would love a chance to chat and see if we’re a fit for each other. Please feel free to add me on Battlenet – I’m velkana#1155.

Hope to hear from you soon!

In the meantime, here’s a bit about us:

About Us :

Surreality was established in 2006. We have always taken a “fun and friendship first, progression second” philosophy to raiding – but over the years, fun, friendship and progression have become much the same thing for our team, which includes several groups of real life and Internet friends.

As you would expect from a 12 year-old guild, many of us have literally grown up with the game. Today, we’re a group of mostly 30-somethings, balancing our 6-hour weekly raid schedule around careers, families, and other obligations. Everyone understands that real life comes before WoW, so no one begrudges the occasional absence. Above all, we strive to create a collaborative environment, where everyone is encouraged to speak up and participate in developing raid strategies, troubleshooting issues, etc.

Schedule:

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 11pm EST.

On offnights, we have several groups that run mythic+ and island excursions. We also have occasional alt runs, achievement raids, etc. These are typically planned on the calendar and posted in advance to allow anyone who wants to join in – including our many social members – to participate.

Progression/Outlook:

Uldir: 2/8M, 8/8H
Antorus: 6/11M, 11/11H

We get AOTC every tier, then push as far into mythic as interest and attendance allows. We’re kind of in the awkward place now where our group is too good to be challenged by heroic, but too small to make mythic our main focus – so we’re opening recruitment for melee and ranged DPS to grow the team. We currently have 16-18 plus fill-ins, and are looking to build up to a full roster of 24-26 to accommodate absences and let some of our less-mythic minded players go casual.

Current Needs :

DPS – ranged preferred, but we will take melee as well.

Guild Leader: velkana#1155 (Battle net), Malice#7616 (Discord)
Raid Leader: Keaton#1674 (Battle net)

Hey Wildwork,

I don’t know if you are willing to server transfer or not, but if you are we are more than willing to have you guys come hangout and do M+ until you are raid ready. I’d even be willing to help throw together a couple pug raids. Anyway, take a look below and let me know if interested!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Warrior (dps)
Druid (any)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Region: US

Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST with Optional Mondays
Raid Progression: 8/8H 1/8M

Currently Recruiting: DPS, prefer ranged but open to melee
About us: (Ready Check) is a recently re-formed heroic farm, mythic progression guild looking for strong DPS to join us in our adventure to get sweet loot and push your parses. We have a beyond patient GM/RL that will assist with explaining fights if you are unfamiliar, and two geared to the teeth tanks that operate like well-oiled machines together.
We run keys on the daily, and are more than happy to help you and your roommate get your tens for the week.
We have a large range of personality types, but are pretty easy going although we like to throw shade at each other.
Feel free to add me at Dinodore#1458.
Even if you don’t join us, no hard feelings, we’ll still be more than happy to run things with you <3
Holla if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you

Hi Voidwork,

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for reliable raiders to bolster our roster. We are currently 2/8M (with Zek’voz under 2%), and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as heroic uldir clear, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Low Battery> 2/8M LFM DPS Tues,Wed 9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please add CallaLily#1369 on Bnet. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Hi there! I’m not sure if you’re still looking for a guild, I’d love to speak to you more about your needs and have a few other questions for you. My btag is Anjeruh#1377 please add me at your convenience.

Look forward to speaking with you!

Voidwork, Administrators is interested in discussing a potential opportunity with you. Feel free to add me to bnet dityboycom#1868

Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST

More information > Delete Me ASAP

Balance Reborn on Vek/Nesingwary/Nazgrel sounds like the perfect fit for you.
We have two teams, a semi-hardcore mythic progression and a more laid back heroic progression, Vanir Team.

Vanir Team is 7/8H Uldir going for 2/8M and 8/8H after the holiday break but before next raid drops.

We raid on Friday and Saturday from 8:30 - 10:30 EST, provide one cauldron, all food, gems, enchants, healy pots, etc. My team was formed right before the expansion as a way for people with RL commitments (kids, jobs and whatnot) to raid in a more laid back environment but still be serious about progression.

We are looking for people who can make a commitment to raid on these days to fill out our core team. Of course jobs, family comes first and we understand that some people may not be able to make every raid.

We are a friendly guild made up of mostly adults and our gchat can range from a kids birthday party to R and X rated so a good sense of humor is a must. We do mythic +, achievements runs and after the first of the year will be holding events with prizes ranging from mounts to pets to gold.

Hit me up for more info Btag Inayia#1208