Ronin <4/12M> Wed/Thurs

Guild: We are Ronin-Sargeras

Uldir - 8/8H, 2/8M
BoD -9/9H, 3/9M
EP - 8/8H
NWC - 12/12H, 2/12M

Raid schedule:
Our main raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 9PM to Midnight Eastern Time (8-11 server)

Recruitment:
We are currently looking for some Ranged DPS more healers. We do not require Mythic experience we only ask that you are active, know your class, and competitively want to try and push yourself to be better to help us as a team to clear content.

High Priority:
**Mage
**Priest
**Demon Hunter
*Warlock
Ranged DPS
Swing healers

Who we are:
Ronin is a well established guild that is laid back, yet serious about getting boss kills. Our core group has been together for multiple expansions, so as a guild we work together extremely well. As a guild we are active doing Mythic+, World content, and being a fun social guild daily!
We provide guild repairs, feasts, flasks, and even enchants if you ask really nicely! If we notice someone struggling to play their class to its full potential, instead of g kicking them or telling them to “get better”, we help out and try to provide you with materials and knowledge of how to better play.

What we expect from you:

Attendance: We expect everyone to be on 15 minutes before raid. We understand, life happens sometimes, but if you cannot regularly attend the main raid nights, this is not the guild for you. We do accept players who want to join as fill-in bench roles if you cannot regularly attend the raids, but to maintain a permanent spot on the raid team we require regular attendance.

Be Prepared: Come to raid with bonus roll coins, potions, and the proper enchants. We use cauldrons on the main raid nights, and feasts on both raid nights. Personal food is highly recommended for times we are learning new difficult bosses when we are trying to conserve our feasts.

Good Attitude: We are here to have fun and kill bosses. Dragging any drama into the raid is a good way to prevent both of these.

Raid Awareness: As long as you can follow raid instructions while maintaining your rotation, and you learn from your mistakes, you’ll do just fine. Remember: Dead dps is no dps, progression is all about learning and executing mechanics properly, while parsing is for farm fights!

Feel free to contact an officer if you have any questions!
Duâlity-GM (Duality#1810)
Beeftips-Officer (arson94#1202)
Tactical-Officer (brutal#1108)

Placeholder

Check us out!

bump! need more dps!

Tippy top for now!

What kind of priest?

Up up and away!

Hey - 30 y/o Moonkin/Resto druid main here with former mythic progression experience in battle for dazar alor and then my guild went belly up. I quit until after 8.3 and now that I have come back and am starting to slow down in casual pugging progress, I’m trying to find a new guild that is serious about getting content done on an EST schedule and ~<8 hrs a week.

I am almost always down to run keys as well. I would bring with me a slew of alts, most notably my brewmaster monk (447 currently) who I am working on gearing mostly for m+ but would also consider tanking alt runs in a pinch.

It looks like my goals may line up pretty well with what you all are setting out to accomplish so I will be messaging one of you guys in game. Cheers!

Uppity uppity

Always looking for more!

Good afternoon Ronin gamers!

I am looking for a new guild where I can enjoy the player base, grow and explore the end game content of WoW.
I would also like to know if yall allow friends and family to join or if the guild is more raiders only. My wife also plays and tags along however she is more my social butterfly than into raiding.

Thanks for your time!

btag: Repented#1508
Logs for inspection:
www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/proudmoore/repented