Rolling new on Makrik. Any recomendations on class/spec

Will be rolling a new character on Mankrik. Just not sure what class will be easiest to group while leveling up. Is there still the standard tank shortage or would I have a good luck as a priest.

Any recommendations for horde from Mankrik players?

Perhaps you should ask on their forum, not the general section.
:axe:

This isn’t the Classic General Discussion, it’s the tbcc forum. OP I assume you are referring to the BC iteration of Mankrik and not the Classic Era one. Rolling Druid is a solid way to hedge your bets!

Well it’s an awesome server and pretty much any class can find groups, healers and tanks are always needed. Best to play what you like not what you think is needed because it will feel like a job and you will enjoy your time less, plenty of social and lvling guilds to choose from, mine included.

There isn’t really a tank shortage unless you are talking about for ZA/5 mana, tank slots in 25 mana are actually the most scarce. Most in demand to lowest it seems to me are any shaman spec, but particularly enhance then resto then Ele, utility specs like ret/spriest/boomkin and healers in general, pure ranged dps, tanks and then warriors/rogues.

Roll on a different server. There’s way too many Horde on Mankrik. It’s just a sea of strangers. Feels like playing Retail.

1 Like

As a player that just leveled to 70 on Mankrik not too long ago, I can tell you it’s nothing like retail. There’s a lot of horde, but people willing to help you with a tough quest or if you just want people to talk to.

On retail, it’s like “Oh hey, random person I’ll probably never see again from Aegwynn” while playing on Ravencrest. On TBC Classic, it’s like “What’s up? Thank you for the help, much appreciated” and then 15 levels later: “Oh hey, nice to see you again, lol” /forms friendship

So, not really sure your experience on the server is going to equate to his/her leveling experience. There’s a lot of cool peeps on Mankrik. Now if you want to play in a sea of strangers, I’d go with Benediction, twice the population, =D

1 Like

Well I leveled from 60 to 70 running dungeons. By the end of each run it felt like those strangers became friends, some even joined my guild, some I’d run into in shatt and wave or bow, but it’s a sea of solo players not strangers.

Ok, that’s fair. Sadly even that kind of thing will vanish in Wrath Classic with the dungeon finder.

Agreed, I kind of like the effort involved, Dungeon finder would have been a totally different experience,

Unfortunately my guild has decided to rehome there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.