Roll the bones question

If i get a bad buff (say the cd reduction buff) do i reroll immediately or do i do the usual dispatch till the last few seconds of the buff and reroll.

I am currently leveling so i dont think the cd reduction buff is that important. It might be important in end game content i dont know.

And among all the buffs is that one the only bad buff or are there other buffs i should reroll if i get.

I don’t use the add on (there’s a reroll add on, I should probably check it out)

I actually like the dc reduction buff, but outside AR, on its own it feels bad. If memory serves though, buried treasure is possibly another sad one to get on a single roll.

I think (I might be super wrong) the only two you don’t reroll from a single digit would be Jolly Roger and Grand Melee.

Skull and Crossbones, I had to look up when they renamed it from Jolly Roger. A whole year huh. Cool.

EDIT: Just read the Ravenholdt strategy for rerolling, and I just pretty much determined I need the addon. That’s a lot to remember, considering azerite traits. Reminds me of that Monty Python’s Meaning of Life scene with the convoluted instructions.

Check it out if you want: http://www.ravenholdt.net/outlaw-guide/