Roll of the bones help

I just started playing outlaw, and I couldn’t figure out when and how often should I use roll of the bones. If I got a buff I don’t need, should I reroll immediately after getting to 5 combo point? Or keep rerolling with just one or two combo point? Or should I not reroll at all and wait until the duration is almost up?

Lets not take into account deeper stratagem talent , so 5 combo points .

You have a chance to proc 2 combo points per hit .

So you use RTB on 4 combo points most of the time , you dont want to “waste” a proc that ends up wasting 1 combo point by using another Sinister strike when at 4 combo points.

Only time you want to roll with 1-3 combo points is on really small pulls that die quickly , when you do WQs or content you over gear that isnt being chain pulled.

Rerolling is a dps GAIN on a few of the single buffs , i use a weak auras for it so my brain is free to simply check if the icon is telling me to reroll or keep those buffs :wink:

And thats for RTB and dispatch , the only time you want max combo points even at the cost of wasting 1 is for between the eyes.

I use this weakaura , modified to tell me im an idiot when RTB is not up while in combat >.< wagoio/C-RMsYArU/1

1 Like

/gasps I didn’t even notice that, I’m wasting my combo points the whole time?

I’m still trying to remember all those buffs but my small capacity brain isn’t doing so well.

but my favorite are the one with the treasure chest icon and the one with leech buff.

I don’t use addons that much but I’ll check out weakaura, thanks!

1 Like