Roll Club achievement impossible

First section of the Serpent Spine course wont load, and you can’t build enough speed in time to complete before the 70 seconds are up. Even after the course loads you can turn around to the first section and it just despawns. Literally impossible to complete even with perfect pathing.

1 Like

I am having the same issue too. It must be due to the vale assault.

Bump still broken

Bump again still broken

Been trying to do this for the past 30 minutes, did not realize it could be because of the assault zone transition. Still bugged impossible to complete.

bump still broken. Beyond a joke now blizzard…

bump still broken and FFS FIX ORIGINAL VALE!!!

Bump still broken.

Bump STILL broken as of 9/22

This still doesn’t work in 2023 and the response I get to a ticket is:
"I understand that you are unable to complete the achievement “Roll Club” even though you completed the course multiple times under 70 seconds. I can provide more insight on this matter.

After having verified your situation, there are no current reports of this achievement not working properly so we do not have nay workarounds. We hope you understand.

In this case, as it is a new incident, we ask you to submit a bug report about this issue since it seems to not be working as intended.

The bug report helps the appropriate team be aware of any issue that needs to be fixed, so that you can have an even better gaming experience!"