Rogue/Shaman LF Raid team

Hello,

I am looking for a raid team/Guild. I play both Shaman and Rogue. I can raid most days after 6pm MNT but can’t be raiding passed 10pm MNT unless its on the weekend then time doesn’t matter to much to me. I am willing to transfer or race change if the fit is right. Currently AOTC, 2/8 mythic, and 2500+ IO. I am willing to push for CE but if it doesn’t happen I won’t be upset about it. I want to find a good group of people that push their limits and get as far as possible. If you would like to talk more best way to get ahold of me is discord. Twisted#7787

Thanks!

Hit me up! we can talk and see if raise hale praise dale is for you!

Raise Hale Praise Dale, is a newly formed guild on Area-52 Horde, composed of IRL friends with AOTC experience this season. We plan to always be AOTC and push to have fun and progress through all the content WoW has to offer! We are currently 7/8 H! So come join us!

Looking to recruit for our raid team across the board so all classes are welcome! We have some solid players who are willing to teach, Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8PM - 11PM EST. With Normal raiding throughout the week for vaults and just overall alt runs!

We also do M+ through the week and love to joke around and have fun. So if you’re looking for some good end game content with some level headed people to have fun with, this is the best place for you!

Feel free to reach out via
B-tag or Discord.

Discord Cowboy#3162, Korey#1583, MadKing#7134
B-tag Hayden#12826, MadKing#11795

Hey there zuyeth,

Id love to have a chat as we are looking for some people to solidify our mythic roster. I sent a discord request and my info is down below, hope to hear from you

Hey,

We’re trying to recruit and fill up to 20 to get everyone AOTC and some mythic progression. Let me know Disc: Deathlorrd#9243

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you!
We are 4/8M on Stormrage (Alliance)
We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est.
There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays.
Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

Allo Zuyeth o/

Dusk Eternal sounds like a possible fit for you. Here are the reasons why;
-Midcore AotC/Mythic Guild. We push to where our ability and skill level takes us. Our current target is now recruitment to Mythic Bosses.
-Great core of guild members. We have a great time in farm content, we focus in when progress pulls are happening, and are (mostly) mature relaxed peoples.
-Our raid times line up. We raid 9p-12a server (so 7p-10p MNT) two nights a week. We hard stop and never ask members to push past raid window. We all have jobs and lives outside of this game.
-Mythic+ Content - We have several members that are at your IO range and plenty close by. You would most likely find it easy to do guild keys at your level here.

I’ll reach out via Discord, but i wanted to leave this message here and the recruitment post on the forums for you. Talk with you soon!

Hey Zuyeth,
Added you on discord lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello there Zuyeth!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Hi there!

Your availability times seem to match up with us! If you’d like to join a solid casual guild who shoots for Aotc each season with plenty of key groups, let us know! Check the link below and message our GM if interested…