Rogue/DH/DK/ENH LFG for Mythic minded Raid

Hello,

We are a group of 4 melee rogue is 237, Havoc DH 240 DK 233 and Enh sitting at 231 ilvl, DK willing to OT if needed. Looking for a raid group that is at least 8/10 heroic and want to push into mythic raiding. We are all competitive with each other and all understand that mechanics play a much bigger role than parsing, although we also understand that parsing plays a vital role in progression. We research, go to external sites (WOWAnalyzer, Raidbots etc… to make sure we are putting as much into our characters as effective team members.

We loved our previous raid team, we just needed something to start earlier. With that said we are looking for raid times that start around 5:30pm - 7:30pm PST.

Horde or Alliance is not an issue, we will also server transfer if needed.

What we are expecting is a raid group to start on time. Everyone accountable to each other and most of all have some fun while enjoying each others company downing shooting/stabbing pixels.

you can either reply here with your contact info or add me

BNET - Divi#11278
Discord- Mìke#6680 (The i is ALT141)

Do our raid times work for you?

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in SoD:

1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Are u guys looking for tanks or just dps

Still looking

sent you a discord friend req.

Divi, - Same response as I posted on your other thread

I’m the GM of United We Loot on Stormrage, we’re looking for a few more members to round out our Mythic raid team. We’re currently 9/10H and 3/10M.

Our raid times fit exceptionally well for a start/end time. In addition to our Mythic raid team we have team for alts or players who are looking for a casual aotc focus. We also run M+ most days of the week.

I’ve added both discord contacts as well as bnet. I look forward to talking with you.

Thank you,
Deathfier

If you’d like to see our recruitment post you can get to it below.

Added you to Discord, 3/10M located Emerald Dream Alliance raid times tues/wed are looking to add gamers to our team. Hope to talk more soon mate

MGB (9/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We’ll be starting at Heroic Sylvanas Thursday at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353