Rogue Stealth Functionality

Can you add a stealth buffer to the ability Stealth in which you can actively use the ability while in combat but not actively fade OOC if you attack or are attacked?

Or at least make this a Torghast ability? It is a chore to run Torghast as a Sub rogue when a lot of our powers revolve around going into and out of stealth, yet nothing works with Shadowdance and it just feels clunky and awful. If this is intentional to keep people from spec’ing into Sub I get it, but good god does the QoL for sub feel miserable to play, inside and outside of Torghast.

I understand that Shadowdance doesn’t ACTUALLY place you into stealth, but even breaking urns keeps me in combat for ages. This should be a seemless transition. Maybe give us more Shadowdance charges and balance Sub around that, if we still have the Shadowdance buff with no targets in X range, place us into stealth.

I understand the PvP implications here, just something to think about. Some improvements outside of those environments could help bolster an underperforming spec/class, or at least the QoL thereof.

I get it, not a lot of people main Rogue, but christ man, can you maybe take another look at this? I have been a Rogue main since Vanilla and stealth has ALWAYS been a problem for us, regardless which spec we choose.

Yall are smart and can figure it out.

Love, Cobra