[rogue pvp] im a rogue

All I did was share some clips from phase 2 which had been out for like 2 days and everyone is in a massive zerg. It isn’t that deep.

1 Like

Don’t take what they are saying serious man - I really liked the video! Obviously outgearing people is how you succeed at PvP. Obviously you include succeeding at PvP in your video. Also - you’re good. I don’t know why having good gear is an issue.

Waiting for part 2!

you disgust me zeales /spit

1 Like

hey go easy on my little cousin you guys, he’s special needs

5 Likes

Cool music, doing what rogues do…I liked it.

A suggestion for your opener - CS KS is really poor on damage and doesn’t allow for much follow up. If you’re going for a true 1v1 stunlock, open with CS, SS (or hemo), Gouge. KS. This allows you to put far more damage in your KS and allows you to then decide what you want to do from there based on the class you’re fighting. Vs another rogue for instance, you can rupture, then move away from the rogue, get 20+ yards to avoid blind, then come in for a restealth and reopen. CS KS in any spec you won’t be killing anyone with that combo unless they are woefully undergeared.

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback. I’ll try it out for sure, I’ve never played classic before the official release and I’ve got a ton of stuff to learn still.

Yep, no worries. Mained rogue in vanilla and every rogue pvp video I watch I just want to play coach cuz people don’t play optimally.

CS hemo KS means you barely have enough energy to do 1 hemo in your KS other than your autoattacks and the max KS you have is 4 cp. Very poor damage output. CS (also time CS with your energy tick so right as you open you gain 20 energy), hemo, gouge should give you a 5 cp KS and almost max energy. Lets you get off 3-4 CP off of your KS to decide your next part of the fight.

1 Like

i assume this is 99.44% of all undead rogues

This is 100% accurate of every UD player. Best pvp video of all time.

4 Likes

You have no idea how much I miss my Fem Forsaken.
Ironically, you look virtually identical barring the absence of the small slits by each eye.

But seriously… that video is definitely an accurate case study considering:

Male Forsaken are o.k. I guess… but they don’t compare.

Just look at the Female Forsaken cast animation…and their ‘sprinting’ animation (they literally do this frantic upper body run). The ‘special attack’ animation they do is just legendary too.

There are virtually no Female Forsaken warriors on Grob at 60 (I kinda understand why because warriors can already fear immune and people would rather Orc). I’ve run across (1) Female Forsaken warrior @ 60 who actively PvPs.

So unfortunate I had to go Alliance this time around…

Remember when Zeales wore a hat and Heltor was like “no dats my hat >:[” for a few months?

its my dagger now old man can’t keep up

It’s just when I see a video of a Perd Blade rogue; I’m thinking there will be more.

See that’s the great part about having perds, you don’t have to do more. Things just kinda die.

Only thing I love more then pvp is salty alliance players crying

Nice! Perds crew 4 lyfe

We are legion, and we all have perds.

Seriously, I’d say 1 in 5 rogues on Grobbulus has perds at this point. The other 4 out of 5 are of course cold blood hemo :smile:

At least there’s no Perd 2.0 in BWL

Edit- Before Beckett says anything:

Death’s Sting doesn’t drop until AQ40 C’thun and is not a hilariously high drop rate… unlike “LolPerdition”.

Yep, next upgrade is R14 or AQ.

Though the Dragonfang Blade isn’t terrible, given how much stats it has on it… perds is just better.

Yeah but R14 should be easy enough to get… r-right? T.T