[rogue pvp] im a rogue

9 Likes

Nice work, Rouges get all the fun.

Get em, Zeales!

what is the addon youre using for that little trinket bar? that seems real nifty!

Male Undead Rogue with Perdition Blade.

Highlights:

1.) Somehow does 1k+ ambush/backstab crits to cloth wearers (wowie).

2.) 100-0 stuns classes in 1v1’s during a period in which PvP trinket doesn’t exist and said classes have 0 outs.

3.) Great music selection (if I didn’t have friends who played Und rogues, I’d almost be inclined to say this is what the Male Und Rogue graphic actually listens to when PvP’ing).

youre actually a waste of perd blade lol

Zael… smh

Heltor literally killed me the other day with like, a broken piece of glass he got from a random dive bar 100-0 (granted I didn’t iceblock).

It’s just when I see a video of a Perd Blade rogue; I’m thinking there will be more.

its all I got brother

Title applies to you

Trinketmenu

gimme that perds blade so I can show ya how to use it :smirk:

1 Like

Highlights of you farming people coming off flight paths while they are outnumbered. Lmao I was wondering the thought process of you guys.

1 Like

I’m usually known for bad music choices in videos I make, and even I think that music was awful.

4 Likes

/10chars:)

Haters gon hate

what exactly are you trying to showcase with this vid cause its very boring

1 Like

Physically cringed

2 Likes

^Pretty much this… i feel like any pvp video this early when you out gear everyone so excessively is judt brutally boring…

You’re legit better off taking some gear off and styling on kids after doing a 30 seconds ‘big number’ hype bit. This video of you 2 shotting guys as moonfire spam is happening is just… yeaaa… sorry man… might as well watch someone actually good like corrupt/nomercy/grim if we wanna see a bloodfang hood do work.

1 Like

Hey, look. Your opinion is your opinion but a lot of you guys leaning into me for having gear from Molten Core like its some kind of inaccessible elitist mountain is wild. There’s a comment literally admitting that he got globaled by a rogue with less gear because he didn’t use his abilities and somehow that discredits me.

If you had the gear, you’d use it. This community wild but thats ok I’m having a blast :^)

Also song is a banger

2 Likes

So here’s the deal.

Nobody is complaining you have gear.
Nobody is saying (or even implying) that getting the MC gear you have is hard.

With respect to the equipment you have; congrats on being lucky enough to have an MC weapon in phase II (most of the server doesn’t). You have the best 1h dagger in the game for phase ii, and are lucky to won it over other rogues.

None of that is a problem in and of itself, but when we’re looking at the video content, the first thing people look at is ‘What does this guy have relative to the people he’s fighting?’

Meaning: ‘What kind of video should I expect? is this guy going to show me a lot of 1v1 where he totally outplays his opponents in unfavorable circumstances with mediocre gear…or is it going to be like Rambo where it’s 1 individual vs multiple threats, but the 1 individual is an unstoppable powerhouse by comparison?’

This video is neither most of the time, so half way through watching it I’m like ‘What am I supposed to be looking for here? Is there a comedy reel buried later in the video? Is he going to 1v1 a good warrior with a rag weapon? Maybe he’ll fight a hunter who gets the opener on him or does something other than die in stun lock. Perhaps he’ll fight other geared rogues and they’ll have a cooldown war exchange instead of one blowing the other up in the opener right off the bat…’

Nope.

For context; Heltor has much less gear than you and killed me because in my 1v1 with him, he got me to half HP in just the opener.

He then (unfortunately for me) strafed in front of me and landed the gouge because I didn’t pivot in time even though I knew he was probably going for it. I could have iceblocked the gouge, but then he would have just killed me by blowing vanish to reopen or used blind…so I just didn’t bother.

Edit:

Imagine I made a PVP video, and the entire video was me just fighting warriors and combat rogues that I beat up in shatter combos. I get somebody in Nova, then you see me shatter them, and they go from 100 to 20-30%.

Let’s say I feature a clip of me doing a 1v1 against a warrior with bonereavers edge wherein, I decisively murder said warrior multiple times with said warrior always getting a prepot fap and the opener on me.

Despite the fact that said warrior will kill me if he connects with me for more than 3-4 seconds, it’s still not a compelling watch because he doesn’t.

The entire fight is lame to watch because it’s me chaining immunity effects and juking to land a poly, then cc’ing the opponent (who has no answer to chain poly) until he has no snare immunity from FAP and becomes little more than a Diremaul treant I can kite forever.

Nobody will give me props for that. Warriors will just spit on me and accuse me up being a bully (and also laugh at me for not understanding why it’s not impressive).

If I 1v1d a bunch of warlocks or hunters successfully (provided they weren’t idiots and I didn’t woefully outgear them), it’s be better received

4 Likes