Rogue Main WW Monk Alt LF CE guild for SL

Title says it all took 2 tiers off just came back to the game, but I was Cutting Edge the first 2 tiers and I’m looking for a CE guild. I will be maining my Rogue and keeping a WW alt just as geared or a Fury warrior just as geared to help with comps.
My battle tag is PoppashotTV#1899
My discord tag is PoppashotTV#7397

Hey Poppashot,

If you’re willing to go Alliance, I think we would be a great fit! Please check out our goals and if they match yours, shoot us a message or fill out an app.

As far as comp goes, we actually don’t have a warrior or WW, but we wouldn’t mind another rogue for the immunity! It’s your preference.

Hey Bigpapi!

I’m Eluvian from an 11/12 M Guild on Area 52. We’ve recently reformed under this name for the purpose of creating a CE-oriented guild with the goal of consistently achieving CE each tier. Currently, we’re progging Nzoth and we’re also recruiting for SL. Our leadership has past CE experience and we have a great core of people so we’re looking for like-minded players to join us.

We currently raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST. We have added a 3rd night (Wed) for N’zoth prog and this may occasionally happen in the future when the situation calls for it. We are a pretty chill group of people who also enjoy spending time together outside of raid as much as inside of raid whether it’s pushing keys, casual pvp and more. We are fairly active doing keys within the guild and it’s important to us to ensure this continues into SL as keys and raiding are usually complementary to each other.

We work hard to ensure the raid and guild environment are positive, we’re all there to push ourselves to be better and have a good time and we don’t want to lose sight of that. We have exciting plans for SL and I would love to speak with you more if you are interested! I’ve listed my btag below, feel free to add me if you’d like to speak further :slight_smile:

Btag-Moreta#1291

If you are open to Alliance, hit us up!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS for M Nzoth & Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The goal right now is to get N’Zoth before prepatch, but we also want to finish building a strong foundation for Shadowlands so that we hit the ground running!

Current progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS needed
Death Knight
Mage
Rogue

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that raiding is truly about at its core. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Hey Bigpapi,

If you’re wiling to main that WW, we’d love to talk to you - you fit in our target demographic of returning players with experience. However, I will be up front that of your three characters WW is the one we need at the moment, so if you’re set on the rogue and we are therefore not for you that’s cool. In case you would consider playing the WW though, here’s some copy pasta:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Demon Hunter or Monk preferred, but open to others.

Healer – Shaman or Monk preferred. Also looking for someone to swing between DPS and healing.

DPS: Ranged. Exceptional Melee will still be considered (Particularly a Demon Hunter or Monk)

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.