Rogue Mage Holy Pally Looking for CE Guild

Rogue Mage Holy Pally Looking for CE Guild

We are looking for a guild to raid in Roughly raid times of 9pm - 1am EST anytime during the week. Each one of us has experience pushing and achieving cutting edge in the past and understand what it takes to consistently achieve Cutting edge. We have not raided seriously since the first tier of BFA. After that tier we all had changes with our jobs and started to have our times changed.

Holy Pally - CE = Will of the Emperor and Ghuun -
Experience on Holy Pally and Elemental Shaman. Has experience healing for progression fights as a holy pally and some fights on Resto Sham. He would prefer to go back to his bread and butter of healing but is willing to range DPS and would be able to off heal as resto as well. For Elemental they have progression with Uldir and First three raids in MOP.

Mage - CE = Argus the unmaker, Ghuun
Experience on Warrior and Dps druid can play feral and balance. For the Ghuun they prog’d on the fight until he had to go to work the next day and we had a sub in and 1 pulled killed it. They are looking to take up the mantle as a mage and perfect the class.

Rogue - CE = Will of the Emperor, Xavius, Ghuun
Experience on Monk Warrior Rogue DH and warlock. Looking to go into shadowlands playing mainly rogue willing to play DH as well if needed. Back in mop played as a warrior and that was just getting into the raiding scene. In legion got CE with DPS DH, then guild fell apart due to pushing raid times to start time of 1 EST. In BFA started out as a monk and helped the raid team and filled as a warlock and learned it with no prior experience. Have experience with rogue back in legion but nothing serious. Has experience progression tanking as well.

Hey Zoladan! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hey we are a group of likeminded individuals and I feel your groups versatility on classes would be a major addition to our roster. Core spots available for the group.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dawn-area-52-recruiting-to-push-ce-before-pre-patch/611025

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

Our highest priority is currently finding a compatible raid leader. Given the nature of the raid leader spot, we will want to ensure that we have the same mindset, vision and willingness to succeed before making our final pick.

All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [12/12M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410. :slight_smile:

Hey Zoladan,

Would be interested in chatting with you and your group.

.Boolin. is a newly formed guild, established recently with a group of players that want to push content and strive to be better.

With a mixture of 8/12 - 12/12 Mythic raiders, we’d like to finish the rest of the tier out by building the foundation of our team with raiders of similar mindset to push Cutting Edge next expansion. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8EST to 11EST with an optional raid taking place on Saturday Evening. We have an active discord with many members online always running keys.

Our current recruitment needs are:

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Holy Paladin

Melee DPS:
Rogue
DH
Deathknight

Ranged DPS
Mage
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Hunter

All exceptional applicants feel free to apply!

Recruitment Officer’s Bnet: Nexerus#1964
Guild Leader’s Bnet: Colby#11522

Thanks for taking the time to read the post, we’ll see you around!

Hello I am the GM of [A] 12/12M Stormrage we are currently looking for solid players to fill out our roster for the rest of this tier and going into Shadowlands. We will have spot available for you and friends provided logs from the past check out. We are looking for serious and commited players for Shadowlands, aiming to push keys and kill bosses!

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 0930pm-1200am.

Feel free to add my battle tag and msg me at anytime for question and details about the guild. B-tag: Nyteblayde69#1643

Bump. We don’t have logs for the current classes and specs we play but we have logs for our old classes we play. We know how good we are and know where we want to go. We will make a decision some time next week. We are just seeing the options.

Hello I am the GM of [A] < Pirate Chat > 12/12M Stormrage if you guys are still looking for a guild we have spots for all 3 of you coming in Shadowlands! My guilds goal is simple push CE, have fun and have a home. I will be expecting all my members to be able to push numbers and be on time. I believe our raiding schedule should fit you guys perfectly we aim to raid starting either at 9:00pm or 9:30pm to 12:00am or 12:30am EST. If you wanna talk feel free to contact me at any time on battle net : Nyteblayde69#1643.

Id like to speak to you guys about a competitive mythic raiding opportunity for Shadowlands. Currently have a in-house squad of 15 raiders all with various CE experience from current/previous tiers, such as yourselves. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST and we are not raiding until Castle Nathria. If your interested hmu at bnet: KingDooz#1491 or disc: Ultron#7596 , find more info on us here [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST (I have logs of our raiders available to show proof of our skill level)

S E V E N would be interested in having you join us

Bump. I am reaching out to the guild that are interesting us as a group. Please keep the offers coming and we will get a hold of the rest of the recruiters eventually.

Hey Zoladan,

Our guild is a newly formed guild that is currently 10/12M. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Definitely would love to chat with you guys/gals. Please reach out if you think we would be a good fit. Thanks.

Feel free to check us out at - Predominant 10/12M after rebuild - LF 3-4 RDPS for our Mythic core

Would love to have a conversation.

Hey! Check out the recruitment post for Exodus! We recently got CE for N’Zoth and are looking to fill out our roster for reclears and into Shadowlands!

Hey there.

Split is a weekend mythic raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

Hours: Fri - Sat 10:00pm -1:00am EST

Leadership is currently 12/12m and all members have true CE experience dating back to Cata. We’re looking for a select few roles to finish the roster, particularly a Mage and Holy Paladin. We have room for 1 stellar melee. We were hoping for a DH but could make rogue work if all three you guys would be a fit.

We are not actively raiding this tier and are taking a slow, methodical approach to recruiting. If any of the sparks your interest, please send me a request on Discord.

Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

Hey if you’re interested in staying alliance but transferring over to dalaran I could fit all 3 of you into our core roster. We are looking for a few more players to replace/fill some of our core mythic spots. Still progressing in nya and once our core is set our main focus is to push CE in SL and future tiers. Come check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

Hello Zol,

I’m with Forge, a 12/12M guild that’s looking to hit SL pretty hard. While I cannot outright guarantee a spot for each of you, as I am the healing officer, we are in need of a Holy Paladin at the moment. That said, we don’t have a rogue currently, and are always on the hunt for mages. If you would be interested, feel free to add me either on Discord at Iosefka#3774 or on Bnet at Vellen#1172.

Cheers!

Hey we fit your times exactly… 9pm-12am EST

Currently 10/12 M in Nya

Tues / Thurs / Sun

illmerica#1459