Rogue Looking for Semi-Hardcore AOTC to Mythic Guild in 10.2

Hello,

Outlaw Rogue looking for a semi-hardcore guild with great players who are going to clear AOTC quickly and move in to Mythic raiding. The guild does not need to be CE but have attitude to go as far as it is possible before next expansion arrives.

I can play weekdays from 6PM to ~ Pacific Time.

I am 9/9M player and already achieved CE this tier.

To contact me, add my BTAG: Ham#1184

Hey, added you on BNet. I’d love to have a chat!

Hi Hamgry, we could use another competent player on the team! :slight_smile: Info below. Hit me up if interested! Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-something-shiny-59m-lfm-7-10pm-pst/

Hey there, Ham!

I just added you on bnet, I would love to chat with you! Our guild sounds like a perfect fit for you!

Hello, this is Rynzler from Loot Sold Separately on Area 52. We are currently looking for raiding focused individuals who are eager to progress through mythic and strive to obtain CE.

In the below posts, you will find an expanded description of the guild etc. If you’re interested please let me know and/or fill out an application and we can go from there.

Thanks for your time.

Rynzler#11268 on bnet or Rynzler2573 on discord

Hello, I saw your message on Wow forums for recruitment and wanted to let you know about my guild. Crash Override is an AOTC and KSM focused guild looking to enter Mythic raiding as our core raid team has been very successful with Heroic this expansion, having achieved AOTC in 10.0 in 6 weeks and in 10.1 in 5 weeks. We currently need to expand our numbers and fill a handful of raid spots left by some players who have retired from the game.

At Crash Override, you’ll find a guild full of mature players that have a lot of fun playing together. Our core group has been raiding with each other for years and we went through a server transfer together in 2021.

We strive to host events that will continually provide entertainment and a sense of progression in the game. Event nights like Mythic+, Raids, PvP, Achievement & Transmog Runs are generally hosted weekly (except during early progression of new raid content).

Our current schedule is (all 9-12 EST):
Wednesday: Mythic+ (Guild Push Groups) on hold until 10.2
Thursday: Raid Night 1
Sunday: Raid Night 2

We’re looking to recruit raiders interested in starting out on Heroic in 10.2 with a move to Mythic once we have our AOTC achievement. We are in need of a handful of DPS to finish out our 20 person Mythic roster. We ask that you commit to both raid nights, but you do not need to participate in the Wednesday events if you don’t want to or can’t. Minimum requirements to be met by the start of the 10.2 raid are a full tier set and an average item level of 440 or higher.

We have a fully established, boosted Discord server that sees a lot of activity throughout each week. Message me on discord at Divacupp if you want to chat further.