Rogue Looking For Guild

Hi,

I am currently looking for a semi-casual guild.

I prefer Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ Dungeons. Transmog runs and PVP are also fun but not required for me to join your guild.

Currently I am leveling my Rogue that I plan to main for 9.1 onwards. The spec is still TBD; However I’m leveling as Assassin.

My availability is limited due to work. I have evenings “usually” free after 8:00 PST or Weekends with a wider range of time.

Since Vanilla I have played either casually or more hardcore. I have Raid and Dungeon experience at all levels of difficulty (not top 500 or anything, but experience).

The main goal is to find a guild to have fun with while I play. Solo content is boring and I always prefer some healthy sh*t talking while doing anything fun.

Please reach out if you would like to discuss bringing me into your guild.

Thank You!

Gâtôr-Illidan

Heya! I’d love to chat with you about our group. :slight_smile: bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hi,

I noticed that you are Alliance on Whisperwind.

I am looking to stay Horde on Illidan.

1 Like

Although we are recruiting for our raid team we are a great community to play in and have fun with too!

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey, we’re looking for a rogue for 9.1 I’ll drop our guild link below, and you can contact one of us if you’re interested. We do allow cross server raiding.

Hello there! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re rebuilding our roster to have a 12-15 player raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10H currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey :slightly_smiling_face: If your not opposed to playing Ally we could be a good fit. Our intention is to be an AotC level casual/raiding guild. Currently looking for Healers/RDPS/MDPS to round out and bolster our team.

A little about Chemically Balanced is that we started as a small group of friends who got tired of Guild hopping trying to find the right fit for us. We are an East Coast Guild looking to raid Sat/Sun 9Pm to 12Pm. During the week we hang out, work on Alts (its an addiction) and run M+.

We are pretty layed back and are just looking to have our after work/school hours relaxing and fun with friends and family. That being said a level of situational awareness and proper mechanic tactics is expected from each individual who intends to raid. If your just coming back to the game, we don’t mind answering questions and helping teach players the basics of Shadowlands.

We also welcome package deals if you have friends/family that want to stick with you even if they have no intention of raiding but want a more casual position in the guild.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to send me a msg on battle.net
Maveric#1869

(Chonky Cats) [Bleeding Hollow] Is looking for recruits for our raid/M+ groups for 9.1, we are actually in pretty big need of a rouge since no one seems to be playing them. We are an AoTC focused guild as well as getting KSM for anyone who wants to put in the work and time for it! (Currently about 80% of our raid team has gotten KSM) We are semi-casual focused on bants and progress! If that sounds good for you feel free to msg me back or add my Bnet if you wanna talk more!
BNET: LemonCannon#1536

Sound like a great fit for Evolved, check us out!

Descendants of Lore sounds like it would be a good fit for you, but we are on the alliance side if you are willing to transfer and faction change. I will leave our spam below and if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet.:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.