Rogue Looking For a Home 3/10M CN Former CE exp

Looking for a new home and a fresh start. My current server KJ is pretty much dead at this point and it was hard to recruit, as such my guild fell apart in CN with the hopes of coming back together in 9.1. Thaaaaaaat hasn’t really happened.

I was 3/10M CN before we stopped raiding, I spent 9.0 playing my hunter (we needed RDPS) and later Hpal/Rdruid in 9.0.5 (we needed healers) and I am currently 1/10H SoD. I’ve played Rogue as a main for a long time and was CE in WoD/Legion and looking to get back to raiding more in that style.

Can provide Rogue Logs for 9.1 and my Healer/Hunter from 9.0/9.0.5

Hawtpocketz#1123 Bnet
hawtpocketz#5915 Discord

Come one, come all to a great community full of fun and raiding with a bit of pvp! Recruiting now for SoD! Raid times are Friday and Saturday 11pm to 2am EST. We managed to get 4/10M in CN and wanna pull hard into SoD! Lead by experiences mythic raiders and top of their class players. Keystones every night with ever role ready to go and have fun. Don’t forget weekend pvp with the pvp group. We welcome you all to join in this amazing little group we made. Also remember that this is the fun!

Just hit up Strywiix or Ragnonn in game for any questions you may have.

Hey there Hawt!

Ex Inferno’s Team Pink is looking for a Rogue to join our roster. We raid Wednesday from 8:00-10:00 pm server and Friday from 8:30-1130 pm server. More info here [H] <Ex Inferno> 1/10M, 10/10H, Wed/Fri (Team Pink) LF RANGED DPS

Hit me up on Discord if you would like to hear more, Bo#0122.

Bo