Rogue Looking for a guild PvP NA!

I’ll be making a Rogue for classic, I’ve played WoW since it came out and have experience running naxx in classic. I’m looking for a guild that is planning to raid 2/3 nights a week. Hopefully on a higher pop server.
BTAG Sen#11889

1 Like

you can join us

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Faerlina Server.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Guaranteed raid spot.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat/post here/PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

Hey were a Naxx Experienced Alliance Guild going to a pvp server. Still looking for rogues. Let me know if you’re interested.

Only raiding one night a week, but would love to have another Rogue if you are interested.

Vindication is recruiting. We are a 1 day / week raiding guild in North America who have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on getting the most done in a short amount of time.

We will be focusing on leveling up as quickly as possible and jumping into dungeons for pre-raid gear and transition to MC and Onyxia as soon as possible and beyond. Our class officers are encouraged to look out for their own and they will be there to support you, not dictate you. We know that we will have veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Raid Days:
SUNDAY 8pm-12mid, est
PVP EST Server: Herod
We also have strong PVPers that will be focusing on ranking on non-raid days.

Discord Contacts: Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354 Gorgrath#7230

Discord Server: https:// discord. gg/hhAzPYZ

Hey Sen, we’re a newly formed guild seeking to build out our community with strong players also seeking balance. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

<Dad Club> [NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST]

Discord to learn more:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.

Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8

Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

Hey ! We are in high need of rogues for our main raid team. Plus what you have said in your post really align with our guilds goals and expectations. I would love to talk more in depth with you on discord. You can find that link in our guild forum and read more about the guild. I think you will like what you see!

We are set for 2 nights a week raiding right now, and we are going to add a third optional night once we start raiding. We are also a fully functioning guild. We are still recruiting because we need to get the numbers up on Herod because the Horde is outnumbering us right now 55/45. We would like be as close to 50/50 as possible.

Hello fellow Rogue player! Our guild could use another sneaky sneak, we’ve got some peeps that are motivated to wreck shop in PvP as well. Let’s chat on discord Hoax#1492 or on Bnet Phailmor#1762

Hope to talk to you soon!

Hoax