Rogue LF Saturday Raid Guild

Hello,

I have been raiding in classic and want to jump into doing raids in shadowlands. Any guilds out there have an open spot?

I was hoping for a US Guild that raids on saturdays. Let me know :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m not sure what level of prog you have done and where looking to do, but I figured I’d reach out anway.

:question: About Us

Demolition Crew Is a guild on Area 52 [H] Looking for players that are friendly but performance and progress minded. We are going for CE come Shadowlands. We also have people that love mythic plus, and some very casual arena play. Additionally, anyone that wants to just come hang out and be social is always welcome. We have people that are really in to mount farming and chatting with the guild, and that’s always great to have. This is a video game after all, and we play it for fun, but also want to clear content, so we expect a few things from our raiders.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Our Goals:

We are looking to clear Heroic and Mythic Nathria in a timely manner. We’re not looking to get US 50, but we also don’t want to spend six months on the tier. This is why it is extremely important that every raider do their part to contribute to the team and meet the expectations listed below.

:white_check_mark: Expectations:

1. Be welcoming and friendly to all players in the guild. Don’t tell someone how to play their spec, don’t be toxic, just show up and play the game.

2. Be prepared. You should watch any videos that are sent by officers. You should have proper consumables, including flasks, pots, and food. You should show up on time and be ready to raid. If you can’t make it one week, you should give notice in advance. You should also have done your weekly WoW chores before raid.

3. Always strive for improvement. It is expected that you at least take some time going over your logs and looking for ways to improve. Before you start complaining about somebody else’s low dps, you should look for ways to improve yours. This is expected from everyone, so underperformers should already be aware of the issues and be improving each week.

:mag_right: What we’re recruiting:

Tanks:

Full for raid but we’d love some more m+ tanks!

Dps:

1. Mage (be ready to play all specs)

2. Fury Warrior

3. Death Knight (frost and unholy)

4. Warlock (aff and destro)

5. Exceptional applicants of any ranged spec

Healers:

1. Shaman

2. Paladin

If your spec was not listed, you can still apply.

Raid times:

7:30-11:00 pm Est Thursday and Sunday

How to apply:

Message me on discord at SpammiBoi#4610. I will link you a guild application and we can go from there!

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Hello there Unchosen.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hello Unchosen! I run a smaller, casual guild named Wolves of the North on servers Rexxar/Misha. We’re regrouping and recruiting players for upcoming SL content. We’re looking to put together a 10-15 player raid group, all roles needed. We’ll also be running mythic+ as well.
If you like a smaller, more personal guild, and value fun over speed, we might be the group for you. My discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you!

I will send you a message on discord

Before I forget my discord actually has a lowercase z! zdunny69#4257