Rogue LF Raiding/M+ Guild

Hi there,

Long time on and off wow player looking for a new guild that raids and or runs keys preferably on weekday during the day or weekends. I have experience with full clears or VoTI N full clear and half clear for H. KSM season 1. Looking to hopefully play with a consistent group progress through Normal and Heroic and maybe mythic later in the patch.

I’m a chill guy easy to get along with. I study the fight strategy videos and always looking how to improve my performance. If your guild is recruiting feel free to dm me on discord at tttt#9504

1 Like

Hey there. MY guild is Falkor on stormrage and we are looking for more dps for our Fri/Sat raid team. The raid time is 8:30-11p est time. ( I know its not during the day on Sat, but i figured I’d throw it out there) This raid is our more casual normal/ heroic prog group. We also run random guild events and M+ throughout the week.

If you’d like to chat more my disc is: Böundless#7559

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 8/9 N

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

TL;DR

• A new rebuild guild called Causally Epic on Illidan
  • Open for DPS and Healers for raiding and M+
  • Raids M/W 7:30-9:30 PM CDT; M+ 2-20s KSM & AOTC every season before we moved over to Illidan more active in the evenings.

If you want the full details, check out [H]<Casually Epic> Mon/ Wes 7:30- 9:30 CST

:phone: Discord HeatherB#2337

Hey there! We’d love to have another Rogue on our roster as we only have 1 atm! We’re a laid-back guild currently progging through Heroic Aberrus, we do always push into Mythic every tier with a chill non-toxic group as well. Hit me up if you’d like to talk about a raid spot!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 5/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job.

We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game.

Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203