Rogue LF M+/Raid guild Fri/Sat

Good day friends!

Actively searching for the right time fit to scratch the raiding itch as I am stationed in Korea which presents quite the time zone difference.

Have a history of raiding in the past however have not been able to be active in prog raiding much this expac so I filled the lack of having time to raid with key pushing.

I can play any of the 3 rogue specs fluently on the char I am posting from. Actively looking to push high keys next season as well.

Availability:
Friday - PST (12pm to Saturday 7am) / CST (2pm to Saturday 9am) / EST (3pm to Saturday 10 am)

Saturday - PST (12pm to Sunday 7am) / CST (2pm to Sunday 9am) / EST (3pm to Sunday 10am)

*Also available daily during the week: PST (1am-7am) / CST (3am-9am) / EST (4am-10am)

Please ask any questions you may have and I will get back to you as soon as possible :slight_smile:
Thank-you for your consideration!

Unfortunately I posted and did not have my rogue as the character selected in my profile and cannot delete the post to re-post. Please see this char for consideration. :slight_smile: thank-you!

*Horde guilds preferred

Hey there Mclubben!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more ranged dps! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. We finished the tier at 8/10H (skipped Fatescribe, KT down) as we kept losing people to burnout this late in the tier

Our plan for 9.2 and beyond is to hit normal first to see the fights and then swapping to heroic full-time to aim for AoTC. Whether or not we venture into mythic will be decided as a team upon achieving AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members at 2k rating and above!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Blade! Drunk n Disorderly is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – share good vibes and down bosses. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, while also being able to prog in an enjoyable environment. We are all adults here, there’s no childish drama. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I added you :slight_smile: