Rogue LF Guild

Looking for a guild that pushes Mythic between Sunday-Thursday. Current prog is 4/8M.

Hit me up Vrieg, we raid Sun/Mon
Zasz#1257

Hey mate we’re 4/8m And need a few dps to stabilise our roster. On Frostmourne.

We raid wed thurs sun 8-11pm server.

Insurance#11907 if you want to have a chat

Hey Vrieg,

Hideout on Frostmourne Alliance is 5/8 Mythic EP and looking for a Rogue for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (9pm GMT+8) Wed/Sun/Mon. Previously we have achieved 9/9M BoD and 8/8M Uldir and we are looking to push further.

Add us to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679, Xattie#6887.

Hello! Would you be open to switch to horde?

Our guild is recruiting more dps for mythic prog :slight_smile:

Raid time : 6.30 - 9.00 pm server Mon/Thurs
Current prog : 3/8M
Server : Barthilas - Horde

My bnet usagi#6215 or discord riisa#3859

Thank you!

Hit us up!

Flavour Town is a Horde, Australian, Mythic-Raiding Guild on Saurfang. We’re currently 3/8M and we raid on Wednesday and Sunday 7:30pm - 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Hit me up for more info - DarkLlama#1253

Hey mate, we had first attempts on ashvane got down to 30% so expecting to kill soon
We raid 3 days a week

Wed 8pm-11pm server time
Mon 8pm-11pm server time
Sun 8pm-11pm server time

Itsshane#1845
lucky#14723

I am on of the GMs for Triage. We are an AOTC 3/8M guild formed by CE mythic raiders on Horde, Barthilas. We are 9% away from killing Lady Ashvane.

We are seeking skilled DPS to fill out our roster. We raid Wed/Sun 6.30-9pm ST. Optional heroic nights will be run also.

If you would like to have a chat with me, my discord is Aedralinna#4340 or BNET Liberty#1758!

Hope to chat soon!

Hey There - We’re a 2 night guild currently 3/8M raiding Wed/Sun 6:30 to 9:30 ST Alliance Frostmourne. Add me on Bnet for a chat if you’re interested - Mashman#11518

Hey my guild are looking for geared DPS on Frostmourne Alliance to bolster our Mythic raid team.

We are currently 3/8M EP, main raid nights are 9-11:30pm AEST Wed/Mon and are active most nights between 8pm-Midnight.

Optional farm night on Thursdays to clear heroic and plenty of M+.

We’re a horde 1 night guild 3/8M

Have a look or add us to bnet if your interested at all :slight_smile: