Rogue Legion Class Hall Broken

still going on and there’s more most of legion is busted now, from class hall to world quests and achievements:( really ironic they put a new part of a new game and bust an old one

2 Likes

there’s more I tried talking to blizzard and got nothing and when I try and file a bug report to him it doesn’t go though:(

Same here, I have a Rogue 70. I tried changing Chromie timeline, but it didn’t work.
The hall is glitched with an event or something, obviously quest related to TWW.

Hopefully they fix it. I have been trying for 2 years just to get them to fix Garrison Monuments.

1 Like

Can confirm this happens as well on my alliance rogue. Keep in mind there are 2 entrances to the order hall. The entrance in the cheese shop allows you access like normal, but you are still unable to do much. You also remain a golden color as if displaced. Additionally, the command table area shows missing and you cannot interact with it.

1 Like

This was already reported in a different thread:

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue on my rogue. The other classes are fine, as I have been on the other classes campaigns, but the rogue is the only one that is not allowing to finish, as mentioned above with the time displaced thing. I never use timewalking or Chromie, I know its not that.

Somehow the pre-patch puts the quest-phase from a scrapped Eon’s Fringe daily (where you had to assassinate Amber Kearnen) over the entirety of the rogue order hall.
Until Blizzard fixes this, the rogue order hall is useless. So there is nothing you can really do about it.

When will this be fixed Blizzard?

Any news? I found a way to turn in coins, but it’s really annoying to time shadowstep to get in, and burn a hearthstone to go out.

You can enter via the sewer tunnel exit, the one that sticks out from the side of Dalaran, south of the Violet Citadel.

Even if you enter through the sewers it phases you out.

Yes, but at least you can turn in coins.

Yea i be getting stuck on some invisible wall its annoying

Yes indeed still broken. I just wanted to get to the Quartermaster. But as all above said even if you get inside most of it isn’t working.

On my level 70 rogue. I was prompted to complete a level 70 scenario/ quest line in a Legion zone. While there, I picked up some Legion quests for the heck of it. However, I could not turn it in because the NPC was missing. Then, assuming I needed to unlock Legion I attempted to pick up the Legion Introduction quest line. After some troubleshooting, I was able to pick up the intro quest from the war board in Orgrimar. I completed it and then was not prompted to go to Dalaran. That being said, I still don’t have a hearthstone to Dalaran, and I still have three quests each named A Gift From the Six, (one representing each Artifact weapon), completed and ready to turn but no Artifact weapons to equip so I can’t. I can’t get an Artifact weapon because I cannot pick up the quest in the Underbelly of Dalaran. After all, there is an invisible barrier blocking the secret passage.

My level 13 rogue went to Chromie to phase into the Legion time zone. I picked up the Legion Introductory Quest from Holgar. Then I had to abandon it because none of the quest objectives were in the world. After skipping the intro, my level 13 rogue entered Dalaran; receiving the hearthstone. Next, met by Ravenholdt, I picked up the quest to read a note, then was prompted to see RED, where I selected the secret phrase. I went through the secret door. I then turned into a translucent yellow plate-wearing male human. I proceeded through the secret passage. I was able to go part way through but no further because an invisible barrier stopped me.

it sucks cause Legion is one of the best leveling zones, and Rogue is an awesome class to play and there’s so much lore there.
Hoping its fixed on Tuesday. If not, we just need to keep being vocal.

How? I enter the sewer, turn orange, and Griftah is not there with the coin turn-in quest.

Oh, you’re right. It’s just Al’Abas who’s there. Thought Griftah was there as well.