Rogue Hardiness

If I get a few mobs on me (depending on what they are of course), my hitpoints drop fast. If I get 4 or more mobs on me I’m dead, even blinding one and keeping kidney on cooldown. My heal is just not enough to keep me alive with evasion on such a long cooldown.

I’m playing assassination and I’ve tried Sub too, and both seem equally squishy. I expect to have to play smart, but in areas such as Naz where there are hoards of murlocks and naga aggroing, theres nothing I can do to stay alive when vanish is on cooldown.

WTF am I doing wrong?

4 or more ? dude …

Try getting less than 4 bloodfin murlocks or naga on your dailies in Naz. It’s impossible on some quests.

Don’t even start me on spells/debuffs like “Anger of the Bloodfin” that makes a mob spawn every 10-15 seconds and knock you out of stealth for 10 minutes.

or

The AoE water reticules that spawn right on top of you in Ashen Strand and knock you out of stealth even if they dont hit you.

If it is on the character you’re posting, you are somewhat undergeared for Naz and Mech, so I wouldn’t be surprised you’re getting chewed out alive.

Strongly suggest keeping your eyes peeled for any WQ that rewards ANY trinket or rings, as your trinks and rings are approx two patches behind. Also, make sure you do the darkshore for a 400 item. Also if you can craft the newest alchemist stone, do so, so you can replace the 300 one. At this point, you would even benefit from running heroics and M0.

2 Likes

Thanks. Been gone about 3-4 months. I’ll try and get rings/trinkets upgraded.

Yep Gear.

Just over 420, my sub rogue has rarely any issues.

Evasion, Vial, leech, lucids

Other than the biggest of world bosses, my rogue can just sit in front of silver elites and face / evasion tank stuff.

For you its gear. Outlaw is a little better at dealing with bigger packs solo, with the short CD stun and the chance to roll leech.

Once you get around 430 ilvl you can 2 shot anything in any spec.

You are 373, I haven’t seen that low of a ilevel in like 2 patches. Naz is tuned pretty high walking in to Naz with that low of ilevel is going to get you wrecked

Since you’re going to have to farm gear anyhow. Build your self an alternate set specifically for AOE. once you have that & you’re caught up to the zone, you’ll be able to pull all the Murlocks in that area without a hassle. Just dont get caught in that AOE gear by the Alliance in WM.