[Rogue] Combo points and QoL

Can we remove Shadow Techniques generating random combo points and just increase the number of combo points generated by shadowstrike/backstab.

Playing with Echoing Reprimand and constantly missing an animated combo point is quite frankly poor game design and extremely frustrating. Its just bad RNG for no reason, rogues should have full control over their combo point generation.

Having your shadow dance burst window completely ruined because of random combo points needs to be fixed.

TDLR:

• Remove random combo point generated by auto attacks from Shadow Techniques passive
  • Increase combo points generated by shadowstrike/backstab by 1
  • Fix Nightstalker
  • Fix the combo point visual bug!
  • Reduce button bloat
6 Likes

I wouldn’t be upset if they just removed echoing reprimand entirely, one less button suits me just fine.

8 Likes

Agreed I would be fine with the removal of Echoing Reprimand. They would either need to fix how we generate combo points or at this point just come out with a better rogue fitting replacement.

They could even do a simple fix:

• “Your next 3 damaging finishing moves consume no combo points and function as if they consumed 7 combo points”
5 Likes

Would have rather have goremaws back than reprimand.

Totally agree with your post , buff backstab and eviscerate still though!

Dance is a rotational thing now and doesn’t feel like a CD. There should be distinct paths to enhance that or go back to old rogue.

-Dance needs to just be 45 sec cd with no cdr
-Backstab needs to hit hard , no discussion on that, increase energy cost or whatever is fair
-Return of hemo for the love of the sunwell

• bring back Sanguinary vein at 20% for those of us that want it and others can pick dark shadow (choices should be offered, no excuse)
  • black powder could spread SV so that covers that

Burst donkey style gets tuned every expansion. Roll us back to mop / cata style , removal of cc further hurts all set up teams.

1 Like

Echoing is definitely anti-fun. Any spec it is in - I won’t be playing.

4 Likes

Yeah gimmicks suck, that’s what constantly leads to people dying in a KS when the slot machines align.

Bread and butter design of mop / cata would be perfect and we can roll from there.

Reprimand is in the outlaw branch of the rogue tree and no outlaws take it

Remove ER and bring back Vendetta. Stop making changes LITERALLY nobody asked for.

Nobody…

Not 1 single Rogue…

Blizz: Let’s mess some stuff up.

2 Likes