Rogue Changes We’d like to see

Disarm is actually crazy and since rogues don’t have it anymore and the lowest damage outside dance windows for a melee in pvp, it feels really bad to play against warriors in any bracket you are in.

This is the hardest 2400 push ever for me on my rogue as it’s my alt and disarm and other classes feel oppressive right now while sub gets shut down easily without a good mage giving you massive cc covers for your big dance goes.

4 Likes

I also think they should get rid of RtB. But if they REALLY HAD TO keep the damn ability, I would rather get 1-2 buffs but any of the buffs are good choices to keep.

1 Like

baseline improved feint. no one is speccing into that crap unless they are running 3’s, where they have to relearn a new ability otherwise not keybound

2 Likes

What the hell am I reading.

2 Likes

You’re reading experienced rogue players talk about how to make a class perform better as well as be more fun and interactive

1 Like

I didn’t know that experienced rogue players don’t have feint on their bars.

5 Likes

Nvm that’s cringe feint hella good

5 Likes

If this happens, can’t we just get rid of Shadowstrike all together in favor of Ambush? I mean, Shadowstrike without the teleport is basically just ambush anyways.

3 Likes

we used to have a talent that would allow us to use abilities in stealth from 20 ish yards or whatever it was. they got rid of that and applied it to only shadowstrike and only when from stealth (not during SD). fair enough compromise in my mind

Yeah, Cloak and Dagger. Maybe we can bring it back in place of Night Terrors? No one is going to take it over Prey on the Weak in PvP, which i believe is the goal here. But this way we can keep the teleport for convenience in PvE.

CnD was super useful in PVP as well. Being able to roleplay as Oprah giving out cheap shots in an RBG team fight, SD to peel in arenas, there were plenty of cool uses for it. I typically ran that in MoP.

1 Like

Make rogue great again! Bring back burst of speed!

4 Likes

:clap: Burst :clap: of :clap: Speed :clap:

5 Likes

Burst of Skill!

Running around and making Druids QQ was epic.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes