Rogue CE Player LF CE Guild for SL

Hello, I’m looking for a CE guild looking for quality players to push mythic content in a timely manor. Horde only, I can’t raid Sunday evenings. I am going to be playing as a Rogue main. I always try to have an alt geared as well for class stacking.

Raiding History:
Uldir: 7/8M
BFD: CE
Crucible: Didn’t raid
EP: Didn’t raid
Ny’alotha 8/12M

I sadly have gone through some heavy health issues, so I wasn’t able to fully be there for my guild. I’ve raided at high end as a DPS, and healer. Was a Rogue for Uldir, Hpal for BFD, War/Lock for Ny’alotha.

I raided very casually in TBC, and didn’t start progress raiding until Wrath. In Wrath I cleared 15/15 Naxx, 1/1 EoE, 13/14 Uld, 5/5H TotC, 12/12H ICC, 1/1H RS. In Cata I was 6/6H BWD, 4/5H BoT, 2/2H TotFW. I was banned for herb botting shortly before Firelands launched. I was only able to get 4/7H FL, 6/8H DS. I didn’t raid during MoP, just pvped casually. In WoD, I was 5/7M HM, 8/10M BRF, and 11/13M HFC. In Legion I was only 1/7M EN, 0/3M ToV, 6/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, and 11/11M Antorus.

I am currently in Pixel Frenzy - Bleeding Hollow (have been since end of Legion), and am only leaving because they had to fill my spot while I was dealing with health issues, so I don’t currently have a raid spot for SL. I would be leaving on good terms, and i’m sure if you talk with any of the officers they would have good things to say about me.

What I’m looking for:
I want a guild that is looking for a quality players to help push mythic content in a timely manner. I want a guild who loves having fun, but is also serious during raid. I want a community, not just a guild. I come prepared the best I can with flasks, knowledge of the fights, and just the mentality ready to down some bosses. If you think I would be a good fit, or have any questions you can add me to btag! Sacredtenshi#11826 or just shoot me a msg in-game. I usually am on my Rogue Sacredroguee. I also just got beta 9/2/2020 so I would love to finally be able to do some M+ on it with you guys! Thank you for your time, and consideration.

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Accepted a few btag invites, hopefully talk with you guys later today! 9/4

Doing some keys on beta, add me and we can talk

Won’t be on much today as it’s my birthday! But add me to bnet and we can chat tomorrow!

Gonna be on the beta a lot tomorrow, so add me so we can talk!

I know you said you are looking for horde only, but just posting here in case something changes since I think you would be a great fit :slight_smile: Good luck with the guild search!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS for M Nzoth & Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The goal right now is to get N’Zoth before prepatch, but we also want to finish building a strong foundation for Shadowlands so that we hit the ground running!

Current progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS needed
Death Knight
Any ranged

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that raiding is truly about at its core. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Check us out. i think its kind of weird you lost your spot for SL when you can have 30 in a heroic raid?

Hey Sacred,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: Full

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: Full

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Please Join our Discord for more information and to submit Application.
discord(.)gg/TDmHAhW

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Hope to talk to more of you tomorrow

Going to be on beta most of the evening. Let’s talk!

Still looking!

Lets chat.

If our raid times work, feel free to check us out!

We’re a daytime Cutting Edge Mythic guild who previously achieved 12/12M CE on Sargeras (Alliance) and have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor, open lines of communication, and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent ranged DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax with rekills after earning CE on both Alliance and now Horde side with our newly rebuilt team, and finesse our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, world PvP, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, casuals, socials, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M (12/12M CE NYA [8/8M CE TEP])
Raid Times: 10AM-1PM EST/Server | Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/area-52/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/area-52/Swell
guildsofwow - /swell APPLY HERE!

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.
  • Willingness to integrate yourself in our community, as you are comfortable.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Apply via Guilds of WoW, then reply here, or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet / Discord Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911