Rogue and shaman looking for a mythic guild

Hello currently 2/10 mythic. Our guild disbanded around a week ago and now we are stuck without a guild. We are ready to raid into the weekday.
Warcraft logs. Heartfiia- Proudmoore
Sawaya -Proudmoore

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking to fill a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hello, We are 3/10m on Stormrage. Our guild is We parse Eight and we raid mon-wed 11-1am EST and do heroic nights on sundays. Hit me up if your interested at Brando#1390 Btag. Brando#7851 on disc

Hey Heartfiia!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.

I know its a two boss step back, but I’m positive if you are willing to take a step back we can make a leap forward in no time.

Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

Hello HeartFlia,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hello there!

Right off the bat we’re on Stormrage, wasn’t sure if you’re considering a transfer so thought I’d ask!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M from an old guild. We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Let me know if you are interested:

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Hi Heartfiia and Sawaya,

If you’re not opposed to a faction change, we could fit the both of you. 9p-11p EST Tue & Thu, 3/10M. Check our post and add me if interested. I hope to hear from you!
Jaystir#1204 - Discord(preferred)
Jaystir#1960 - Bnet

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-310m-1010h-cn-lf-dps/229349

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

After Nerf 10/10H 5/10M
Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 10/10H and 5/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

• Looking for mainly DPS apps but healers and tanks may still apply.
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Death Knight

Schedule
Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.
Application
The fastest way to grab our attention is to first apply to wowaudit. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/after-nerf/after-nerf
Contact Us
The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

• Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
  • Rimo#2689 - Recruitment Officer
  • Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
  • GodEmperorjong#0705 - Officer

hit us upp

Sawaya , we are on Proudmoore and recruiting to push mythic
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hi Heartfilia - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 9/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed. It’s nice to see someone else from Proudmoore on here.

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas, and Torghast; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-910h-lf-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154/29

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

Hi Heart! If open to a faction change, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Heartfilia we are on Proudmoore and would love to chat with you

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!