Rogue and shaman looking for a mythic guild

Our current guild just disbanded. They got tired of this tier and so me and my friend are looking for another guild.
we are 2/10 M progression.
for our warcraft logs. Heartfiia proudmoore
Sawaya proudmoore

Hi Narasuo! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello Narasuo,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hey saw your post and wanted to know if you guys would be interested in transferring to alliance, my guild has just started mythic progression and we’re full of people who like to run keys and do pvp as well. Sometimes we even do old content for achievements and xmog as a guild.

Feel free to hit me up on discord if you have any questions.

Carthulu#3920

I think I replied on your other post, but wanted to drop my info here as well. Add me if we look like a good fit, I think we would be for sure!
Jaystir#1960 - Bnet
Jaystir#1204 - Discord(preferred)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-210m-1010h-cn-lf-healsdps/229349

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow, looking for more DPS. We’re currently 2/10 M. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:

Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

[H][Thrall][AOTC - 1/10 M] Battle Tendency is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

We have room for both. We raid tue and thur 730-10pm cst. 4/10M

Rhynno#1114

Hey there, if you’re still looking we could fit a few more melee in our roster!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-volatile-210m-1010h-lf-dpsswing-wedsthurs-7-10-cst/873903