Rogue and priest lfg

Looking for a guild to do raiding and pvp with on my rogue and priest. I am okay being a main raid healer but I also want to gear my rogue so I need a guild that allows farm content on alts. I have experience in wow up to original naxx patchwerk boss. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away I was top three dps for rogue in bwl serverwide with combat daggers and sword spec, and would prefer to raid with rogue as main but I enjoy healing as well.

1 Like

Hello Adeema,

I would love for you to join us!

We have open spots for priests.

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild with a few Hardcore players. We plan on pushing hard the first weeks and try to get an early raid in.

In general, we’re pretty laid back except for raids. We want to have a few rules to make sure we get people on raid days:

1. Keep a professional, mature, and positive attited as well as team fist mentality. Communicate with your officers if you have any criticsms.
  2. Perform at the highest level possible and improve your character constantly for both PVE and PVP.

Expectations for PVP:

No Alliance lovers. Must HATE Alliance. Can’t ever lose against them. We send them to the Shadow Realm, they don’t sent us. Otherwise, do whataver as long as there is an Alliance corpse. We are planning in the future when Phase 2 comes out to have PVP days where we have raids hunting down Alliance scum.

We plan on raiding 2-3 days(Times TBD but somewhere between 7PM EST and 1 AM.) during the week and do plenty of PvP and Guild events in the off times.

If you are interested feel free to jump in our Discord : discord.gg/NcccHSs

Or add me : BlooDy#5078

Hey Adeema,

I would love to chat. We have one core rogue spot left for our main raid group. If the below interests you, add me on Discord and we can chat more.

Cogburnzz#6063

check this out!. [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

yo hit me up

looking for more core healers and dps

also looking for weekend raiding schedule if at all possible

Hey friend,

We’re spinning up a good presence on Blaumeux with <Vanilla>

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Welcome to Frenzy an Alliance Hardcore guild on Whitemane.

We are looking for passionate and competent players who have knowledge and experience with the Classic (Vanilla) environment. Our goal is to start raids 3 weeks into release.

Expectations:
Communication and Attendance
Extraordinary performance
Preparation for raids
Knowledge of your preferred class

We are currently recruiting for the following classes:

Warrior: OPEN
Paladin: OPEN
Priest: OPEN
Warlock: OPEN
Druid: OPEN
Rogue: OPEN
Hunter: OPEN
Mage: OPEN

Raid:
We will be raiding Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM - 10PM PST with Monday as a cleanup day as needed later on.

Loot:
We will be using Loot counsel for distributing loot on a ‘most beneficial to raid’ factor. Also, based off performance and attendance.

PvP:
We will be doing premades and lots of world PvP. Aside from dungeons, PvP will be our main focus on days we do not raid.

Recruitment:
For more information message me Xiten#2880 on discord or Xiten#1628 on bnet. Or join us on discord :: discord.gg/SDAXhcR

You would be a great addition to our guild. We could definitely use rogues. And more healers won’t hurt either. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Hi Adeema,

Please read our recruitment ad, I think our goals may fall in line with yours.
We will be running an alt run during the weekend and few players in the guild have reach rank 12&13s “long long ago”.
We still need one more rogue for our raid but healer is always welcome and needed.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885

Let me know if you have any questions.
M1nk0b#1524

Check out . We are planning to raid on Friday/Saturday.

Recruitment thread is here

Questions? Hit me up on Discord Mox#4484

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships
    Loot System
    Loot Council
    Raiding Hours
    Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Recruitment Needs:
    Rogue - Multiple slots open
    Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
    Warlock - 1 slot left
    Holy Paladin - 3 slots left

Fael#1694 (Btag) Faelystiri#6125 (Discord)
kitty#13106 (Btag), Kitty#5299 (Discord)
Villzies#1209 (Btag), Vills#7868 (Discord

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link

https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo