Rogue 9/10H 2/10M c/e experience

Rogue main. I am 9/10H 2/10M currently in this raid tier. Purple and leg parses.
I am mechanically inclined, i strive in tough situations. Put in extra work for best performances.
I feel i am acceptionally decent at the game. i invest alot of time into, don’t feel i am the best by any means. i’m very open to criticism.
Over all i want a 2 day raiding guild that get’s shiz done in those 2 days.or a spaced out 3 day. Nothing back to back to back. I do like having fun and want a good environment to be around. if your guild is a drama mamas lama place, it’s not the place for me.
Previous experience have had C/e legion. last patch was 6/10M before i quit the game, guild went off to achieve C/E again.
I do wanna end the note that i happen to have a mage/lock alt that can be ready with a little love and tender care. will not get them ready unless I have help. Not wanting to dump more time into them than necessary. If you need logs please ask for them.
Discord : Senpai Grutie #6580
BTAG : Grutie #11819

Chachinggg

Hey Redfloki,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 1/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last trier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Resto Shaman. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hello!

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 3/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add me on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310

@Redfloki,
If you’re interested in alliance on Stormrage, might have something for you. I’ll pop a little info below, I sent you a btag as well, and reach out if you’d like more info.

Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: T/Th 7-10pm EST
Prog: SoD 10/10H, 1/10M; 7/10M CoN

Forum: Recruitment Closed @ This Time: W|TH 7:00 - 9:30pm EST: <A-Stormrage> Heroic Team: LF Shadow Priest & Mage

Bnet:
KassiG#1130

Add me on discord if still looking Goosefraba#3619