Rogue 1-shot

It is beyond amusing to me that, with proper setup,
a rogue can 100-0 a feral druid in two seconds
https ://app.squadov.gg/share/BoyishlyUnliberalEra?t=06m25s
or deal 170% of his health in four seconds through cen ward/adapative swarm/nature’s swiftness
https ://app.squadov.gg/share/UnambitiouslyUnnoisyReiko?t=02m35s

1 Like

Hmm those links seem sus

Keyloggers?

4 Likes

squad ov is actually really legit, and arguably one of the best ways to review your own games right now.

It does a bunch of stat tracking you dont have to do yourself, shows what spells you used at what times, shows everyone’s talents/soulbinds/conduits used.

2 Likes

It’s okay, you play mut rmp and can only win on a DC.

Bow down to your RMP overlords.

1 Like

I agree. Ban win traders

15 Likes

You’re wearing Sinful Gladiator

9 Likes

Brutal trying to watch that with so many random sounds going off and Lossa talking like 3 of them are having a conversation. Really just don’t get how people can play like that

5 Likes

They don’t play, they afk till someone dcs to win

Assass rogue doing 15k DPS one shotting feral in bear form

Nerf DH

3 Likes

it’s not nearly as bad if you turn off some of the spell alerts in the settings. If you keep the settings as default, using discord feels like you’re constantly trying to speak over people

Yeah I get that, and I’m sure there’s some benefit to it calling things out but, hearing things like “Thorns down” and “Adaptive Swarm,” (2 of about a million examples) is just totally unnecessary.

I’m not even particularly singling this case out, it just seems so common that if someone’s using Lossa, it sounds like they have John Madden and Pat Summerall giving the play-by-play

1 Like

@Sebaceouss isn’t that exactly what it’s good for?
Thorns is high purge priority, adaptive swarm is important purge protection if on enemy, high dispel priority if on ally especially feral frenzy combo.
Being able to spam my purge button until i hear ‘thorns down’ while looking at different parts of the screen is super helpful.

but it makes me feel like my arena is being commentated at the AWC

in all seriousness tho, it’s a useful tool but having too many alerts adds so much unnecessary noise and in my personal opinion, makes reliance on the addon more prominent

What do you mean?

Adaptive swarm, when you purge it it doesn’t go away it just goes down one stack. Unlike say earth shield which you purge all 9 charges. If druid uses adaptive swarm is no longer good to spam purge hots

Oh okay, nevermind. For some reason I was thinking like when it bounced to the enemy from your team. I’m like man I wish it had like dispel protection or something but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t lol. That makes sense though, I had a blunder.

1 Like

I get that thorns is huge and important to purge, but if you’re still spamming purge on the target with thorns or adaptive swarm, I don’t see the benefit in being able to target something else when all of your globals will be on that target, and when you already have enough visual aids or the ability to use visual aids to have buffs/debuffs over your frames. You have something that calls out that Cenarion Ward was used, but it also pops up on your UI and I believe shows the duration left on it? I play Shaman and Priest and anytime Thorns is used in a game I either purge it, try to, or know I should and I’m able to track that with just BigDebuffs (I think thats what addon it is).

As I said, I get and can respect that there is SOME benefit to hearing these queues but things like Blind to me is pointless because you should be looking at your team and the other team and be seeing when the rogue is going to be going for the Blind or when its on your partner. I believe if you’re relying on these queues you’re not going to utilize your class fully. For instance, as a priest, I don’t think you can expect to intentionally and reliably death Blinds or DB if you’re waiting to hear its being used as opposed to seeing that player get into position to do it. Same with Shaman, I wouldn’t expect to be able to ground a Death Coil or Death Grip if I’m relying on hearing that queue, as opposed to watching the Death Knight get within 30yds to grip.

I think these sort of audible queues tend to hinder the player more than trying to adapt to an organized UI that allows you to see the field of view in game, as well as give you enough information centrally so that your eyes are able to quickly enough interpret what’s going on. You can show me at least 5 more things being used, their CD, or duration than you could tell me in 2 seconds.

1 Like

They really need to nerf Eviscerate and envenom.

I get what you’re saying, and yes lossa can be a crutch, but you can’t look everywhere at once. If you know what you’re listening for it can improve your reaction time quite a lot.

For example, let’s say lossa calls out ‘havoc’ cast, so I know me and my teammate will be mortal coil’d. I need to dispel my teammate in between when it lands on him and when it lands on me. I can’t just stare at the warlock’s mortal coil cd or his character the whole time, I have other things to do/pay attention to. Whereas I can just wait to hear ‘mor-’ from gladiator lossa while I go about my healing rotation.

lossa is absolutely huge for increasing awareness and reducing reaction time, because you can listen to multiple sounds at once but you can’t look at every part of your screen at once.

legit this happened to me yesterday and i’m still mad as fffff because we’re running double dk meme 2s and for some reason eat RM but ffffuuuu