Robot Party Down in Booty Bay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgkNRlY_ksU

Check target of target every 50 seconds. Clicks where the AH NPC is supposed to be, but instead clicks me every 50 seconds because I’m standing on top of the dead AH NPC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egNXOOX7W8I

Targeting static locations where UI buttons are supposed to be, but missing, due to AH NPC being dead.

Both of these have been up for months in Booty Bay, so apparently there’s no live GMs checking up on that zone. Additionally, people have been reporting these for months, so they’re either not being investigated or being flagged as not bots.

2 Likes

probably not being checked out. same issue happened in classic WoW with the bots running around in the GY in razor hill. dies, auto spawns, dies, autospawns and rinse and repeat. even though she is near the GY after you die i believe a 2nd time there shouldn’t be an automatic res regardless you are at the GY/where your body is. there should be a wait time just like what happens in wpvp if someone ganks you repeatedly.

also reaction time for those bots are way too fast to not be bots at the rate they spawn after dying. and autorunning in the exact same route.

so yes they are NOT checking on these. chances are they are just letting the tickets/reports pile up probably nobody checks them out thus why botting in classic got so out of hand.

The thing is it’s gotten to the point where I’m now recording HD quality multi-minute long footage of them bugging out repeatedly.

They’re still there weeks after the fact of sending these into the hacks@blizzard.com email.

yea same happened with the bots in classic lots of vids literally showing them AoE farming and fly hacking. it’s all up on youtube. i think even asmongold made one for retail bots in BfA with the boomkin bots and yea they were bots

I’m unaware of live GMs that checkup on any zone :laughing: Like just scheduled checks? Nah, I don’t think that happens.

Just keep reporting buddy :slight_smile:

lmao, one of them finally moved today. The operator probably knows he got caught and is changing his camera angle now so it’s less likely he’ll click on people if the AH UI is down.

Good thing we have those two videos for the hacks team to review.

Welcome to wow retail :slight_smile:

Put out the stretcher toy after killing the AH NPC and one of the bots felt like taking a nap.

Funniest thing ever.

Edit: Now a second one felt sleepy. lmao