RL Tank options

I decided to come back to this game 2 months ago ,after a needed break. After doing some mythic +runs and such I decided it was time to find a guild with like minded expectations and get back into it. I never was a mythic progression raider, or a high end Key Monger. Normal/Heroic raiding and 6 -7 mythic+ runs were fine by what I’m looking for. My work place dropped a bomb on me. Were going to transitioning to 12 hour Swing shifts. A 2-2-3 format. I’ve been around this game long enough to know if your wanting to tank you need to show up. With this kind of work schedule. Its going to be near dang impossible to keep.
I still wanna tank and I still wanna do raiding, and my low keys run in my spare time. LFR blows chunks, And its is going to be a pain in the butt that will let me tank on the raid nights I don’t have to work. What are my options? if any?

1 Like

Your only real options will be guild based. Look for a guild that wants a couple of part-time off-tanks.

I’d suggest posting in the guild recruitment forum and possibly in the dungeons, raids, and scenarios forum