Deleted, will not be raiding in shadowlands

Looking for new pumpers!

June 25th Is 8.2! We highly encourage anyone who has an interest In serious mythic progression while maintaining a fun, and enjoyable atmosphere. Contact an officer If you’re Interested in joining our team!

What’s your guild life like? I’ve got a 418 holy priest, and my friend is a 415 rogue, and we’re looking to raid mythic 2 nights a week. the big thing for me is that i’d really like an active, fun guild–the kind of place where people talk to each other, say hi when you come online, maybe sometimes hang out in discord drinking beers & complaining about WQs.

Bump, @ Faizal. Contact an Officer regarding the guild, I feel we may be exactly what you’re looking for!

Hunter looking for new home. Not sure if you are still actively recruiting dps for progression to CE, but I would be interested in speaking with someone or doing a trial run to see if I meet your qualifications. i have a Aotc BM Hunter (Main - 415ilvl) and Aotc Havoc DH (412ilvl), I recently transferred to Thrall due to inactivity in a once mythic raiding guild to a guild that is very low on numbers (bad job on me) and unable to field a Heroic raid team yet alone a mythic one. I have raided at the highest levels at times during my WoW adventure but since legion things have really slowed down. I would really like to get back into sometime a little more serious. Not quite the 4day 4hr raid team, but at least a team that is pushing content. I am currently 9/9H 2/2H & 2/9M. I also try and run mythic+'s when the time permits and current have a 1400ish on hunter and 1200ish on DH. If interested please contact me in-game (LiithiĂźm -Alt 0252) or Gootsaymah. Bnet Vargmiguex#1208

Bump! We’re always recruiting talented players!

Bump always looking for pumpers

Need lock so I can swap. Please and thanks.

Need more pumpers!

Sivara Dead, Azshara Dead, Radiance @ 2%!

3/8M bbe, come pump for Ashvane progression!

Closing in on an Ashvane kill! Still looking for pumpers!

Bump it uuuup

Pump it uuuup

Bumping for posterity

Ashvane is dead, This is the pull guys. Still looking for DPS to come progress in our non-toxic environment! We’re coming for you Gorgonzola!

Come cheese Gorgonzola with us :slight_smile:

Still looking for pumpers!

Bump it up!

Bump! Help us kill squidboy!