<Rivalry> 9/9M Two Day Weekend Guild LF Warlock/Ele

Ghuun progress again tonight, can't wait ;D
I feel like we made pretty decent progress on ghuun last night.. and I feel we will do even better tonight. Hoping for a kill early next week ;D
8% on ghuun he may die tonight actually! HYPE!!!
Got ghuun to sub 3%.. he will definitely die next week!
I'm gonna try to get 1 more neck level to help with ghuun
timed a 15 underrot and I actually got a slight upgrade ;D
I never get upgrades from m+ lol
gotta do all my transmog runs tonight before reset ;(
Rngset my favorite time of the week xD
Hopefully everyone has goodluck with their caches lol
Finally got an upgrade from my weekly cache today lol, it's only like a .01% upgrade dps wise.. but it had leech on it so pretty nice actually for ghuun ;D
This week is just so annoying for mythic plus =/
Westworld is getting quite good!

We have cookies! (Healthstones) :slight_smile:

The new forum is interesting and has some nice possibilities (other than not being able to post without someone else posting), Iā€™ll have to get used to the format though.

Ghuun dead! 8/8 :slight_smile:

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know thereā€™s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you Iā€™m different. On December 14th, Iā€™m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. Iā€™ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.

2 Likes

sometimes i super glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend ima trex

1 Like

Wellā€¦ I honestly dk what to say to that Andruwwā€¦ lol

Man, still feels good having slayed the slug.

Hell yeah it does, Iā€™m just glad we finally got him down! Itā€™s such a relief tbh.

Iā€™m really glad we skipped all these 0-1% wipes that Iā€™ve seen other guilds have.