at least its started to cool down a bit now

cant sleep even though im so tired ;(

Which was because I ofc came down with a terrible cold heh

just so drained today

I think I am starting to recover at least least

fingers crossed for a kill this week!

and they got 7/8 down Saturday ;D

Today was… very strange and unexpected.

Nearly 12 hour work day. Kill me now lmao.

Hey there. Are you still looking for mages? I was a core member of CUTIES ONLY for several years, which you’ll remember if you were around in the Wrath era as we were a top 4 US guild, and the top guild on Kil’jaeden for every expansion. I was involved in several major kills such as Yogg 0 light (one of the first guilds to clear it in the US), Heroic 25-man Lich King (US 4th kill), Algalon 1st (pre-nerf), and so on. I was the top mage in the guild and was regularly beating other classes on fights that I shouldn’t have (outparsing our warlocks and DTs on Yogg 0 light for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQtMrlOOxVU)

Since then I’ve taken an extended break from WoW when CUTIES ONLY broke up, got married, and generally have less time to game as I did back when I was hardcore, but I still have a desire to be competitive. Your raiding schedule meshes well with my schedule, and I’d be looking for a top-tier raiding guild that gets a lot done in as little of a time commitment as possible.

I’m just starting back up now after being away from the game, so it will be a bit before I’m ready to join. Just wanted to put a feeler out there for now and will be in touch when I’m raid-ready.

Also, I was able to get my wife started up with me. She doesn’t play as often and definitely wouldn’t be a consideration for any challenging content, but wondering if I join, if she’d be able to join and get involved in some of the more “casual” content i.e. normal and heroic runs so she can still feel involved (and therefore allowing me more time to play as well).

Thanks!

Hi, I actually do remember them and was said when they died after wrath ;( We are still looking for a mage yes. I will pass on your info to our GM to look over :slight_smile: Also do you have an armory link for your character?

I was sad when we broke up after Wrath too :frowning: They were the most talented folks I’ve ever played with. We only raided 3-4 days a week and were consistently top 4 US and beating guilds that raided 5+ days a week; I’ll miss that.

I do have an armoury link but it’s fairly useless at the moment as I’m just picking back up after not playing since Wrath – still wearing all of my BiS gear from Wrath except for the cloak which I just got yesterday: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kiljaeden/renaven

Just wanted to get in touch early to see if we’d be a good fit – will need some time to get back up to speed, max level, and raid-ready.

Hey so I talked to our GM, and she said we would be potentially interested but only once you hit max level and to go ahead and send in an app at that point when you are ready

Still recruiting? Just curious on non-raid nights
How guild activity is

Yeah we are, and the guild is pretty active with a lot of people doing mythic + wq’s or etc. Also playing other games together.

I applied hope to hear from you.

Thanks; I’ll be in touch soon :slight_smile:

Perfect :slight_smile: