<Aggravated> 12/12M Two Day Friday/Sat LF Range Dps

Yeah, woke up to see that :stuck_out_tongue:

At least Limit got their kill relatively quickly afterwards, even without p4 lust. Fingers crossed for the next tier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well the AC gave out in my work vehicle when I had a 12 hour day with 5 hours of driving… yay xD

Thankfully I was able to get the ac fixed today, was worried I might have to wait more than one.

Oh heck that. It’s been way too hot to go without AC.

Yeah it was burning up

It’s gonna be hot here this weekend. Good thing I get to stay indoors.

Ah rip… :frowning: Well at least they got Ashvane down! :wink:

Orgozoa is looking pretty decent too. Made some nice prog on it our first night. :slight_smile:

Great! Hopefully Ashvane reclear is smooth and then he dies next week :slight_smile:

Today went pretty well :smile:

Centurylink offered me a better deal on internet than comcast and their representative was very persuasive at the door, so it looks like I am switching my isp lol.

Hey there ya go. I got a call from AT&T yesterday about swapping but I didn’t wanna deal with it over the phone so just told them I was happy with what I currently had. May do more research on it though.

It was a pretty open and shut case for me xD They offered me 1g speed fiber internet at a lower monthly cost than what I get from comcast and they threw in the modem for free to own even if I leave their service lol

that’ll do it lol. Also… it won’t let me change which character I’m posting from. Just a non stop loading circle. Hmph…

Yeah that happens to me sometimes too, I wonder if it is just Chrome or if it is Blizzard’s end

It’s been a pretty good weekend so far

And 5/8M as of yesterday!! :smiley:

Well century link is installing the fiber today

Damn it actually has 1gb upload speed too… actually crazy fast