<Aggravated> 12/12M Two Day Friday/Sat LF Range Dps

Aggravated on US-Area 52, formerly Rivalry of Kil’Jaeden, is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Shadowlands. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2-day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank -> Closed.
> Ranged Dps -> High Priority for an Elemental Shaman, Boomkin, or Warlock.
> Melee Dps -> Very High Priority for a Rogue.
> Healer -> High Priority for a Resto Shaman or Resto Druid.

We are always on the lookout for great players. Any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Aggravated is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high-end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
12/12 Mythic Nyalotha - US 118
8/8 Mythic Eternal Palace - US: 145
9/9 Mythic BoD - US: 187
8/8 Mythic Uldir - US: 148
11/11 Mythic Antorus - US: 144

Raid Schedule:
Mythic Nyalotha: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST (8 Total Hours)
Heroic Nyalotha: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.

Contact Information:
Please Apply at the following link: ~http://bit.ly/2Torvo3
Ingame: NV.
Battletag: Envious#1968.

2 Likes

Man did you guys hear about that Andruww guy? How cool would it be to raid with him every week?

I think its hilarious u kids talking about andruww. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Someone end me, please

1 Like

I think its hilarious u kids talking about andruww. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

The hottest men, not the hottest women eh? hmmm

Congrats to Thunderz on his mount last night!

Is there any interest in a 416 6/9M Boomkin?

I don’t believe boomkins are a high priority atm, but you are welcome to apply or message Envious via btag if you wanna give it a shot :wink:

Wedding on the 4th of July hmmm

Gonna go see Far From Home tomorrow

Was pretty interesting having a wedding with the occasional firework off in the background lol

Did you enjoy the wedding?

Yeah it was nice actually, though the day was extremely hectic lol

Shoot… weddings and big get togethers like that stress me out.

I sent an application Warlock or Boomkin.

Need a weekend team to join. Ran the last few raid packs just LFG.

They don’t usually cause much stress for me, only if I have to help prepare/plan for them or w.e… then yeah really stressful lol

I don’t do the best in big get togethers like that. Makes me want to hide somewhere.

Yeah I used to feel the same, but just eventually grew out of it and stopped caring.

It hit 100 degrees here today… kill me now lol