Rise of Azshara Story Discussion (SPOILERS)

alternate ending: the alliance and horde do enter a period of peace, but new horde settlements in night elf territory keep disappearing.

tyrande hasnt been heard from in months.

1 Like

Anduin, Jaina, and probably, like, Velen: “war is bad and we’re going to sue for peace :)”

Moira, Tyrande, Vareesa, Genn, Rogers, Alleria, Umbric, Turalyon: “lmao… nah”

1 Like

While we’re dreaming, it’d be nice to see Thrall, Baine, Lor’themar and Gallywix be executed.

But we’re just going to get another MoP ending of Anduin Twerking Thrall into Submission.

1 Like

Jaina: “Hey, I just killed your king, wanna be friends?”

Zandi: “Why, oh why, won’t the game let me decapitate you?”

oh my god, I just realized that with the direct parallel of BfA and MoP, if Jaina is really giving up on the war, she will be doing exactly what everyone did to her with Garrosh/Theramore to Tyrande.

If thats the route we’re going I demand the right to bring lor’themars head to alleria as a gift

oh god

oh god no i don’t like this

1 Like

Why, because the ancient Alleria was too stupid to figure out that taking a bath in the SACRED SUNWELL while infused with the power of a void god may have been…you know, stupid?

1 Like

:fearful:

Good lord. This post couldn’t get any more scary if it tried.

Never mind. I was wrong. :scream:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Rub-a-dub-dub there’s tentacles in my tub.

:octopus:

to be fair to alleria, a voidwell would be way cooler than the sunwell

especially because, you know, it wouldn’t look like it’s full of piss

1 Like

Lor’themar will not tolerate your lewd tubes in his pool.

1 Like

I can’t believe I watched that with my own two eyes

5 Likes

I can’t believe I watched it with my own two eyes

seven hundred times in a row

8 Likes

That video made me believe in good again.

3 Likes

Don’t mind me, I’ll just be… over here, imagining a version of that video for the Thrall/Garrosh duel. :star_struck:

1 Like

When you want to help the only other relevant female leader in the Alliance avenge her people but you remember you’re written by Blizzard

9 Likes

I’m just waiting for the scene where Nathanos walks in on Sylvanas and it turns out it was just Garrosh with make-up on this whole time.

5 Likes

And Lor’themar and Jaina.

And Thalyssra and Tyrande.

While we’re at it, this should also be Baine’s defense at his trial.

1 Like