Rise of Azshara - Arriving June 25!

If your dreams are more of the same content in BFA without any major changes in gameplay, then yes.

Only benefit that I saw on the PTR is that I finally have a ranged attack to pull mobs and replace Faery Fire. At least an ability that doesn’t require wasting a talent slot. Won’t last since Essences are going away at the end of the expansion though.

my dreams are coming tru!

yes and lots of people don’t care about FF and are happy to have a new wow patch.

2 Likes

Three more raid nights for my community to try and get AotC for BoD, I really hope we get there in time

Yeah this would have been nice two months ago. Now it’s too little, too late.

Wish Blizz would have announced this last week so i knew to start no lifing certain achievements till I got them. I mean i guess pvp is dead atm so not like i was going to push my rating to get the enchant and cape.

Players should watch the Developer Insights video with Watcher.

So, no real class improvements again?

After they rushed it out? Good luck with that.

1 Like

Oh dear God thankyou! I am going to eat all that new content up so damn fast, I am starving!

Raid iwon’t be open yet though.

Yup. i know of several who are now excited about that patch

servers probably be down for 11 hrs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet!

I’m very excited! I’ve been playing PTR and Blizzard did a pretty good job with this patch. I think most will be quite happy!

GG blizz! Keep up the good work.

(PST, just give me back old enhancement shaman ascendence! XD)

how long till everyone realises how empty nazjatar is lol

1 Like

IDK, but as I’ve said I’ve been playing PTR and it’s really really fun. There is allot to do, allot. And mechagon as well is just awesome! it’s even better as most have stated.

there really is allot to do.

you mean a lot of world quests ? theres really not that much to do…
world quests, some world bosses that will be irrelevant after 2 weeks, a map meta event that involves killing 12 target dummies then one big target dummy that will get nuked down in 30s by a raid of 40… all for 150 rep

sure sounds like a ton of stuff to do

Actually many obstacle courses, hidden secrets to unlock fun things (won’t spoil it)
really fun PVP towers to control which has been so much fun it’s like BC. Rare spawns that don’t come around allthe time requiring a tank and allot of people to work together, yes some world quests (lol)
And of course allot of new profession stop to farm, and fishing,…and cooking recipes to unlock…and…mountains gandalf…mountains…

BFA ruined professions ill stay way from them

2 Likes