Rip Soothing Darkness

you’ll be missed my friend. I wish they would bring it to the table somewhere in the middle row for the class spec.

Sinse now Shadow danse is also a class abilities. All spec deserve it

3 Likes

They can stick it where Improved Sap currently is.

6 Likes

Yeah would be nice. Cause I love that soothing Darkness talent

4 Likes

Basically just remove improved sap because it’s boring and frankly not that useful.

4 Likes

Completely agreed. I didnt wanna say it before cause i didnt want some PvP nerds to be like “WeLl AcTuAlLy”

Also all stealth buff in general tree are on the right side so it would fit perfectly

2 Likes

Yeah so they literally removed one of the best parts of the sub spec.

I loved the survivability it brought when out doing World quest or leveling. If it stays removed I’ll be honest I may stop playing my rogue. As assassination when solo and doing solo content I feel naked compared to sub with soothing darkness

3 Likes

I really like my Sin rogue. But DF talent really are appealing except for Soothing Darkness missing and I really wannt try a Sub and I kinda like it so far in SL its gonna be much nicer soon with new talent tough

1 Like

No it’s not they are literally removing most of the survivability away from the class. I’m going to hate the class outside of group content without that Talent

At least we get some healing from SnD but its still much weaker than the one from SL or Soothing Darkness which is sad. I wish they would bring it to the spec tree and deadly poison into spec tree also

1 Like

We could easily fix it. The rogues who have alpha tho are absolutely useless.

5 Likes

Oh I know. My husband has Alpha. Assassination is great but there is 0 survivability when you are solo. Which means unless you are in a group you are not having fun. It feels naked compared to my Sub Rogue in live but I guess thats no differant that Assassination now?

Yet my DK feels like a Freight Train

1 Like

Well least Sin as a bit more synergy with SnD sinse you can extend its duration for the 1% hp regen. I think Sub should get the same but working with evisarate sinse its the same ability than Envenom

Yeah without soothing darkness and due to a few other changes I do agree sub feels like a trash spec. Assassination is fun but like I said a LOT less survivability than LIVE Sub Rogue. Due to the Damage taken reducts you can spec into the Rogue & Assassin trees it does seem to have very nice Synergy and has slightly more Survivability than Assassin in live. Sub just feels like a train wreck atm.

Tell him to post some comments. Also he doesnt use leeching poison?

Yes. He spaced into to. That along with the 1% healing every 2 sec and the damage reduct from poisoned targets? Assas has some nice synergy. He can Also apply 2 deadly poisons and 2 non deadly due to the spec so we love that. Like I said its just pretty squishy when solo and requires finesse. Its more survivable than LIVE Assassination.

As for sub. The first thing he did was use that “submit feedback” button in game. I did the same when on his account :slight_smile: I dont have alpha access yet. He got in week 2. But the same thing happened to me in SL and he didnt get in until the end of Beta

2 Likes

Let’s make separate thread “Petition to Grimoire’s Husband what he should type in on ‘Submit Feedback’ feature in DF alpha” ;D
I would start with Hemo xD

2 Likes

Ask your Husband if Gloomblade is affected by the 15% crit from Improved Backstab and if its also affected by weaponmaster. Cause technically it should and maybe they just use the old typo sinse it wasn’t possible to get both before

1 Like

Blizzard, don’t remove Soothing Darkness from the Subtlety tree in Dragonflight!

2 Likes

They should add Soothing darkness to the class tree you mean. Everyone get Soothing darkness

2 Likes