Ring in the New Year with the January Trading Post

Mine is like this as well. They probably know and are hopefully going to fix it…

2 Likes

Does the watch even show up when the chest goes over a wrist item? Like what is even the point?

Wrist doesn’t show up on any of my transmogs anyway, I don’t think, unless this is somehow a Troll issue like not being able to transmog feet? Why can’t I transmog feet on a Troll again? What year is this?

4 Likes

I have not had that issue with the corsage pieces. I imagine it will work like that.

Nice, good things are coming. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Please add “Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph” and “War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat” in the Trading Post. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Please add a grey felbat mount too for the Trading Post too :smiley: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart:

Imgur

Imgur

13 Likes

Definitely a good month to save those Tendies. Sure, I might get something cheap, but I don’t like most of this month’s stuff.

5 Likes

The watch being the “big reward” is… strange. I guess it’s because this will also be the month people will get the Warden garb, but I feel like that shouldn’t be used as an excuse.

Getting a bit tired of weapons randomly being 400-500 though. Still feel like 200-300 is where the “unique” ones should be.

11 Likes

Oh hell yeah, some troll gear!

2 Likes

saving my tokens

2 Likes

I want the yellow dress but also the option to hide leg slot since you can hide every other slot so make it happen Blizzard.

6 Likes

Why? I’m still trying to figure out why so many people are conditioned to treat mounts as the most prestigious/desirable rewards in the game, even for ones like the Trading Post that’re given out for little to no effort. I’d personally prefer something like a toy since those all do different things regardless of how many of them I have, but battle pets and yes, tmogs work as well.

To me it doesn’t really matter what the free reward is since it’s free. Can be a bit more picky about what’s available to actually purchase tho.

3 Likes

Rifle is dope but what is the monthly reward. Rofl guys what yall thinkin

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see this awesome wrist watch on my Dracthyr!

Oh, wait…

18 Likes

Actually, some people DO want the watch. I like that they rotate what type of item is the monthly reward. Not everyone likes mounts, or pets, or cares about tmog, but there’s variety, so something for everyone over time. At least it’s something we’ve never seen before.

New mounts or pets tend to be more expensive than older/revisited ones. I prefer when they have multiple, that there’s an old and a new. I often have the old and get to save!

This!

1 Like

In a world where blizz makes an ugly pet moose monthly look better than the next months reward. Lol

3 Likes

… so many mounts and not enough tendies :frowning:

5 Likes

I liked the baby moose because it’s a baby moose and it’s pink but the wrist thing I don’t care for because legit who cares, lol.

4 Likes

Yeah wrist transmogs are probably the lease cared about or exciting thing in wow.

3 Likes

Omg a watch. :dracthyr_love_animated: I love little things like this or glasses.

8 Likes

You just like shiney things Kennie xD. Vulperan nature.

3 Likes

I sometimes wonder if Blizzard is doing themselves a disservice by heavily incentivizing saving tendies.

Each month I forego a lot of options because I’m never sure what will be available the next month and for how much. Reduces my use of the Trading Post.

1 Like