Ring in the New Year with the January Trading Post

You messed up making the Scarab mount the monthly reward and this watch, which no one wants, cost 50 tender.

The monthly reward should ALWAYS BE A MOUNT.

Further, 800 each for those mounts is ridiculous.

53 Likes

Like the Mad Max vibe of the Wastelanders outfit but nothing else really peeks my interest.

2 Likes

Why is Blizzard even bothering with the trading post if they are going to jack up the costs in it every month?

46 Likes

This was one on purpose. Everyone wants the scarab and blizzard wants to cut into people’s accumulated tenders so they’ll make you pay for it.

11 Likes

Can someone do an in depth review of the trading post costs over the last year? I’d like to really see how the prices have changed in graph-form.

13 Likes

I’m sorry, but WRIST pieces are never cool. Just give the people a free mount every month and stop with the mogs that should be in the tender post for like 50 coins tops.

36 Likes

Welp, tender reserves will be decimated after getting the scarab and the ensemble

3 Likes

And at least one race cant even use it even if we wanted to. Why do you have mechagnomes Blizz?

5 Likes

Watch looks cool. Mounts being 800 tender are not

28 Likes

still no mailkinis huh? It’s been a year blizzard!

8 Likes

Might be the worst monthly reward yet, in my opinion, which means nothing except to myself. I’ll still do all the things for the tenders, but aside from the mounts there isn’t much appealing to me, which is fine, save me some tenders for the future. /shrug

18 Likes

Nice, looks like I will save up some tendies next month. Lol

5 Likes

i wont buy it lol

8800 tender here i come

2 Likes

blizz giving a lame monthly reward since this will be the first month many are able to get the 12/12 meta achievement and wont need extra motivation

also 2 800 tendie mounts is expensive

22 Likes

everyone check your Trading Post Enthusiast achievement - many are showing 10/12 when it should be 11/12

1 Like

Mine is like this as well. They probably know and are hopefully going to fix it…

2 Likes

Does the watch even show up when the chest goes over a wrist item? Like what is even the point?

Wrist doesn’t show up on any of my transmogs anyway, I don’t think, unless this is somehow a Troll issue like not being able to transmog feet? Why can’t I transmog feet on a Troll again? What year is this?

4 Likes

I have not had that issue with the corsage pieces. I imagine it will work like that.

Nice, good things are coming. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Please add “Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph” and “War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat” in the Trading Post. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Please add a grey felbat mount too for the Trading Post too :smiley: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart:

Imgur

Imgur

13 Likes

Definitely a good month to save those Tendies. Sure, I might get something cheap, but I don’t like most of this month’s stuff.

5 Likes