Ridiculous

Theres a simple solution to this, give free guild transfers, with a voucher to transfer back, if the new server dies. Thats why no one wants to transfer, everyone knows, if they do, theres a chance the new server dies and theyll have to pay to transfer back.

1 Like

Apparently, they are not going to make any new servers regardless of type.

They already opened a new server Eranikus specifically for transfers from Grobbulus, Faerlina and Benediction.

can someone stop this troll, 63 post of pure trolling

Again, those are not either of the two fresh servers they opened for pre-patch Wrath which is all I am referencing.

A 3.5 hour login queue on Skyfury is as the OP stated in the subject ā€œridiculousā€. If you got home at 6pm after working all day only to log in and then get to play at 9:30pm Iā€™d imagine maybe youā€™d get why this is frustrating.

Apologies, I misunderstood what you were talking about. I agree they should make a new fresh server to transfer to. They should have had another one at launch. I donā€™t agree with the way they handled that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.