Ridiculous

you’re a rude individual out of the gate, i pray you disconnect repeatedly and im not usually “that guy” but wow…

2 Likes

keep whinging itll solve everything

1 Like

there’s already been stated that the issue with the servers is software related, not hardware.

in other words, it is not a simple matter of just ‘scaling up’

Blizz can’t be expected to take action until there are enough complaints.

Stated where? Do you have a link?

https://twitter.com/BrianBirming/status/1567377254849855488 Hope this clears it up a little for you.

Edit:

Also, like 10 minutes ago: [Classic] The unacceptable state of Classic servers - #7 by Aggrend-1483 A blue replies with more information.

There’s no technology solution to this. There is no hardware solution to this. This situation will not improve when Wrath of the Lich King Classic launches on September 26th, it will only get worse.

1 Like

That does help.

However, the fact that adding a new server means that “we” would fill that server as well says to me that yeah, we need more than just one more server. He says there are way more players now than when it originally launched, but there were way more servers then too. When it became clear that current servers were filling up, they’d create more.

They are not doing that now. Despite their own admission that there are way more players now than then, they seem to be stubbornly resisting the idea of more servers.

Can’t wait for all the people 6 months from now to claim opening up another fresh pvp server caused fresh to die

Maybe new servers shouldn’t also be PvP. Not sure why these first two were to begin with, except as another way of voicing their displeasure at having to have new servers to begin with.

old blanchy is pve.

none of the pve servers have massive queues - regardless of faction balance people don’t want to be on pve servers in the same number as pvp

afaik there are only two new servers for pre-patch wrath. That is all I am referencing.

they aren’t going to make another fresh pve when players can’t even fill the one they have

Theres a simple solution to this, give free guild transfers, with a voucher to transfer back, if the new server dies. Thats why no one wants to transfer, everyone knows, if they do, theres a chance the new server dies and theyll have to pay to transfer back.

1 Like

Apparently, they are not going to make any new servers regardless of type.

They already opened a new server Eranikus specifically for transfers from Grobbulus, Faerlina and Benediction.

can someone stop this troll, 63 post of pure trolling

Again, those are not either of the two fresh servers they opened for pre-patch Wrath which is all I am referencing.

A 3.5 hour login queue on Skyfury is as the OP stated in the subject “ridiculous”. If you got home at 6pm after working all day only to log in and then get to play at 9:30pm I’d imagine maybe you’d get why this is frustrating.

Apologies, I misunderstood what you were talking about. I agree they should make a new fresh server to transfer to. They should have had another one at launch. I don’t agree with the way they handled that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.