Ridiculous queues, please stop transferring here

Jammers if you have such a problem with the queue times, you’re welcome to transfer for free to Arcanite Reaper, Smolderweb, or Anathema. Take your whole guild while you’re at it.

2 Likes

But players like Jammers and Niia only want to advocate for other people to take the risk and transfer, it’s way easier to dictate things to others then to act yourself.

1 Like

More personal attacks, which I won’t return. I’m not asking anyone to leave. This thread was literally a warning to others who are doing their due diligence as they transfer away from dead realms and seek a new server to call home. I’d consider it a favor to let them know what they’re in for. So why are you guys railing against me for “asking people to leave” when I literally never suggested that? I posted here because Blizzard doesn’t directly take tickets about this sort of issue, not to sling mud at other players I share a server with.

Blizzard, please close paid transfers to full realms. It is bad for the long term health of your game to consider quarterly profits from transfer fees over long term attrition from players who stop paying sub fees due to your poor stewardship of our realms.

2 Likes

Everyone knows Whitemane is full the players who are transferring know it we just want an active server. Acting all high and mighty with Niia didn’t do you any favors love how you are supporting a toxic troll and then trying to call out other people. As they say where I am from clean of you doorstep before worrying about others.

Well, its probably too little too late, but Blizzard finally did the right thing. Paid xfers to whitemane are closed as of about 2 hours ago. At least things wont get any worse, right?

You are just part of the problem crying about queues and doing nothing to help. Stop trying to get other players to solve it for you.

Whitemane queues seem to be slowly improving over the last two days, peaking around 3.5 hours at prime time now from what I’ve seen. We’re crossing our fingers that will persist with ZG dropping Wednesday, but that’s doubtful.

I’m a little salty that Incendius’s queues basically disappeared overnight because Earthfury was actually a good server destination. They really should give Whitemane better options to transfer to.

1 Like

Well if you are not being part of the solution then you don’t have the right to whine about it. You and Niia have only demanded other players to sacrifice their spots on the server for your hides.

I have no ill will against you or other new players on the server. I’ll continue to ignore inciteful jabs that don’t facilitate discussion.

GL on Whitemane.

1 Like

queues are why i quit herod and went to smolderweb. very friendly population, and will only get better as time passes. i rerolled from scratch but these guys are very nice and even boost on donation to help newcomers

Well your obviously not being apart of the solution either, but by all means continue, pour gas on the fire

1 Like