Rich Let Go from AWC Again

Dont care

I didnt and your opinion isnt greater than mine because youre a mvp.

Reported this one. Its against TOS and you know it.

Shes boring

I dont hate anyone. I dont know her but she is BORING to watch. BORING! I understand you have issues with differing opinions but its not hate.

13 Likes

rich is way too cringey for me bad puns and awkward fake laughing. the only thing he offers the broadcast is keeping things moving in a certain direction except production is feeding him the question. I thought Eiya was pretty good. I know why people like rich hes just not for me im happy for the change.

What makes her boring exactly

I mean like you said it’s your opinion but I really feel like as soon as you mention something about game knowledge you just don’t want to see a girl, because you’re mentioning something entirely irrelevant.

4 Likes

Rich is funnier but Eiya is a good host. A lot of the hate she gets is really undeserved.

I might be crazy but I think a lot of the hate she gets is partially because the games in the last tournament were so boring to watch. The other part would probably be misunderstanding of what a host does.

I seriously think it’s just because she’s a girl, I’m not one to really care to get nitpicky in those things but like you said the second people mention things like “omg no game knowledge, she sucks at the game” and are comparing it to Rich they’re instantly discrediting their own argument.

23 Likes

This panda really just said hes going to report him because dilly said you would have to be stupid to think that game knowledge makes a host good.

6 Likes

Affirmative action…

1 Like

Her tone her personality pretty much everything

Game knowledge is important and Rich knew way more but not as much as the others. Shes BORING just like watching golf is boring to me but millions enjoy it. Some people hate football but I dont. Thats an OPINION and it doesnt make one stupid like you arrogantly think.

2 Likes

Youre clueless and like to assume but you do you. Shes not entertaining at all to me. Rich is 1000 times better.

2 Likes

most of the hate she gets is because shes a woman and there are a lot of angry incels in gaming

9 Likes

I did. Have a nice day

hey theRe ignorE These hAteRs duDe.

2 Likes

Rich does not know way more LMAO

There’s hardly ever a display of game knowledge as a host. You don’t even need to know the game to be a host. It’s actually irrelevant.

Don’t you think it’s funny how at least another caster if someone were to critique them they’d at least call them by their name, whereas you just want to refer to her as a girl, then don’t even care to know their name

I mean bro you just come across like you’re scared of women, dnno what else to say I’m sorry that I indirectly called you stupid but I still think that if you don’t even know what a role requires and you’re mentioning something entirely irrelevant, something you never would have noticed with Rich you’re just reaching for an excuse. You bring your own intelligence and knowledge to the argument down by discrediting yourself in this way, but yes maybe I should have said you were clueless and not implied that you’d be stupid if you thought x (which you then agreed that you thought that so big lol)

12 Likes

Can’t catch cooties through a live stream dawg. You’re safe.

10 Likes

leave him alone his mom breastfed him until he was 20

11 Likes

This sucks, LOVED Rich’s hosting and I can’t emphasize that enough. I hope he comes out of this all the better, he’s got a hell of alot of provable talent as a host whom vastly improves caster synergy. Good luck Rich!

2 Likes

5 Likes

No youre not sorry
I forgot her name because her performance was that boring to me. I cant tell ya the English guys name either. Hes another boring caster. But you play that girl card like a pro but its not working.

4 Likes

I think its important to have someone making the show enjoyable. Ziqo have great knownledge, so does venruki, but when was the last timed you saw those 2 hyped for a game ? ( due to the extreme damp meta, i dont blame them). At first i didnot enjoyed rich, but when hes not there, its just boring. Thats just my take tho. Im sure some hated him.

3 Likes

I mean when I told it to you, you immediately said you didn’t care lol.

Like I said, for the stupid comment, I did say it in the context that if you think that it matters in the role, much like how I think it’s fair to say you’d be stupid to think 2+2=5.

You coulda saved yourself here like I said but you doubled down. Which is why I’m only saying you give off the vibe that you’re hating on her for being a woman. What else should people assume when you mention part of your reasoning as something irrelevant?

They are absolutely different casters which it’s fine to have an opinion but you don’t come off as the type with a preference. If that’s not actually true it’s cool, it’s only the way you’re presenting yourself nothing more.

1 Like