Reworking LL & SS? /smallrant

I really think stormstrike should double dip in physical and nature damage like scourge strike double dips for unholy dks. I think that would be a nice portion of damage that makes our mastery more valuable in ST and suffer less from bad rng (because complete rng isn’t the best sometimes, feel me?)

Also, i believe the Hot Hand proc should be baseline, while the talent should be a steady damage increase & the ability to spread flame shock with lava lash (reading along the lines of: Lava lash does 20% more damage and spreads flameshock to up to 5 targets).

Currently, Fire Nova is the LEAST viable of the 4th row of talents. I feel with lava lash being this way TALENTED into my proposed Hot Hand, you could open up more build choices and maybe even see more enhancements using legendaries such as Primal Lava Actuators, which i would REALLY love to use on a Lashing Flames/Hot Hand/Fire Nova build. It would really warm my heart :wink:

Also, i made a post a while ago saying i was quitting Enhance for Unholy dk. I was jk. I love it here :v:t5:
I’m not F****** leaving! - Leonardo DiCaprio

Wait.

There is a shaman class designer?

3 Likes

Right?? There’s class designers for each/multiple specs if i’m not mistaken.
I wonder sometimes if they’re given a list that says “this class will not be above x but above y” and then they purposely miss the ball on what classes/specs are missing for “FoTM” reasons to channel work into as little classes as possible.