Revival Catalyst - S4 (Resolved)

Wasn’t it supposed to be open with 1 charge this week?
I went there but can’t convert any S4 champion gear.

EDIT: Seems the weekly reward champion gear doesn’t convert. M+ drops do.

1 Like

might need an ilvl 483 for it to work

edit i upgrade my shoulders to 483 nothing

1 Like

not working - even with a champ track item

Yea I tried with a 493 helm I got from the weekly quest. Doesn’t even show up on the list of possible choices.

No charges showing for me, and only old season gear showing up as choices to use in the catalyst.

Same here, tried to convert a 493 item from the weekly and it doesnt show up. Only some old items and some LFR bracers came up

496 helm from Black Temple is showing as available to convert for me.

Maybe it’s something to do with the weekly quest, because it was the same for me.

The 493 item I got from the weekly quest was greyed out but I could use it for the M+ gear I got.

Ahh yea, you’re right. I can convert M+ belt but not the weekly reward.

I was able to convert the 502 pants I got from the time walking cache to season 4 tier pants.

Looks like you can’t use it to convert Outdoor gear which is how it worked in Season 1. The awakened versions of those items have probably inherited the inability to be converted.

LFR and World Boss gear converts, and I imagine that week 3’s outdoor gear will be convertible as well.

There has been some weird interaction with the catalysts. On my alts as of thus far, on some i can full convert 480, 493 open world drops with the catalyst and others i cant do even 1 piece.
I even just checked my monk and he can convert a timewalking piece of gear (493), but it was a loot drop in BT. His cache TW drop (506 pants) he could not upgrade.

I am trying to make sense of what is going on and how this works, but something is definitely off with it this season.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the weekly rewards have never worked in the catalyst, have they?

Yes, and they work now on newly dropped items from characters that hadn’t already done them. :frowning:

1 Like

Well, i am on my priest right now and he can definitely convert the 502 champ track chest i got from the weekly 3 event quest. He can also convert a 480 random cloth shoulders from The Siege event storm cache.

they hotfixed so open world gear that drops post fix now can be catalyzed

When did your character get those items, exactly? None of my characters can convert any cache or weekly reward gear they got the last 2 days

That would explain it, i did not see the notes regarding the hotfix. Too bad its not a prorated fix.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/season-4-wow-hotfixes-for-april-25th-many-bug-fixes-339025#:~:text=Veteran%20track%20items%20or%20items%20obtained%20from%20Awakened%20Outdoor%20Activities%20should%20now%20properly%20be%20able%20to%20be%20converted%20into%20Class%20Set%20items%20at%20the%20Revival%20Catalyst.

1 Like

Priest got them today, Monk yesterday, Druid and Mage the day before.